HELP WANTED LOCAL 251 PRESIDENT/BUSINESS AGENT AND RECORDING SEC.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Bubble, how can you derail an initial post of someone? I'm pretty sure that this was based on the 251 appeal that was denied. I just heard this morning that the two retaliators need to serve a 30 day suspension. I'm not surprised.

wide load

i know this will sound dumb but, what does his derail mean?
Means that you took the conversation off topic. But I'm sure your initial post was to actually start the conversation. Bubble doesn't know what goes on in the world outside off his medical benefits and selling insurance to TDUers.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bubble, how can you derail an initial post of someone? I'm pretty sure that this was based on the 251 appeal that was denied. I just heard this morning that the two retaliators need to serve a 30 day suspension. I'm not surprised.
It was a joke Monica.
I know sitting on cigars can make a girl edgy?

You may not have noticed in your excitement over the thread title, but there were no words in the body of the original post, just a couple of emojis?

So, not being fluent in emoji, I surmised the OP derailed his own thread by not explaining.....get it???

Next time, if you don't understand......don't :panicsmiley:.

wreckingball251

Bubblehead : Let me explain myself it did mean "Kiss an Ass" which was apparently clear lips then a pic of an Ass but some people perceive things differently so would that be clear to you now?

It seems that Both Local 251 President/BA and Recording Sec/ RIH steward have got themselves into a mess, they attempted to get a member fired last yr, if you recall the gossip about it, to which they denied.. Per Joint council 10 they had recieved a 30day suspension which they appealed up to General Board decision came in this week to the member 30 day Suspension will hold.. Good for the member what they did was wrong.

wide load

Bubblehead : Let me explain myself it did mean "Kiss an Ass" which was apparently clear lips then a pic of an Ass but some people perceive things differently so would that be clear to you now?

It seems that Both Local 251 President/BA and Recording Sec/ RIH steward have got themselves into a mess, they attempted to get a member fired last yr, if you recall the gossip about it, to which they denied.. Per Joint council 10 they had recieved a 30day suspension which they appealed up to General Board decision came in this week to the member 30 day Suspension will hold.. Good for the member what they did was wrong.
So it's true that there are rats in the local 251 administration?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Perhaps we have both learned something?

One, emojis alone are not an effective way to express a thought....

.....and two, a joke that has to be explained is not funny?

LeadBelly

Banned
So does His mean that their election last year is invalid? If they would have been suspended they wouldn't have had two years of current dues paid to be eligible. Are there any election protests being filed? Is there a possibility of a rerun election?

Gimme Danger

The election is still valid. Actually, the post-election protest referenced that point, and it was denied. There was no appeal to the IBT.
Just wait until the NLRB trial. The real truth will come out.
The members of 251 don't care about the allegations of has beens and company informants. They just voted 95% to give the administration a raise, after voting in 3 elections in their favor, and 90% to democratization the bylaws.
Apparently the long history of misdeeds by past administrations overshadows your little petty stuff. That's democracy.

SoCalUPS

Whether it's election time or not, a member should never go to management on another members. These two scabs should be heavily fined and be forced to abandon their posts. Their actions bring reproach upon our Union.