HELP WANTED LOCAL 251 PRESIDENT/BUSINESS AGENT AND RECORDING SEC.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I would consider it a good read.

But in the end, a salesman is only as good as his product, and that product has been viable for 40+ years.

While ice water is at a premium at the equator, it's virtually worthless in the Arctic.

Why do you think that is?
Infomercials have been around for 50 years but it doesn't mean they make good products. What you usually get is a piece of crap.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Infomercials have been around for 50 years but it doesn't mean they make good products. What you usually get is a piece of crap.
When you succeed in dismantling TDU, you can go after Ronco?

After that may I suggest televangelists, starting with Joel Osteen?
He really bugs me.

Last edited:

Inthegame

Care to speculate why TDU's membership persists in record numbers today.
At the risk of a "derail" here goes...
How do you know TDU is at record membership? If their numbers are indeed "up", I'd say the CSPF issue is the reason, and the CSPF troubles are directly tied to the service pension offering pushed aggressively by TDU and implemented under Carey. TDU breaks windows everyday and wonders why the room gets wet when it rains, and then blames the IBT.
Many thinking people try TDU for a while but then walk away when they connect the dots.
Now "ice water" as I termed it, is for sure at a premium at the equator?
Yet human existence continues!
Years ago while in Jamaica, I gave a Jamaican fellow an ice cold Red Stripe. He put it out in the sun to warm it up before drinking. Some people adapt to their surroundings.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How do you know TDU is at record membership?
I honestly don't know, but have proposed a bet with numerous posters.
None have taken me up on it to date.
How about you???....feel lucky???
I'd say the CSPF issue is the reason, and the CSPF troubles are directly tied to the service pension offering pushed aggressively by TDU and implemented under Carey. TDU breaks windows everyday and wonders why the room gets wet when it rains, and then blames the IBT.
You're kind of on the right track, but your aim is a bit off.
As I see it, there has been a steady stream, consisting of multiple issues, to and including CSPF collapse (and others), organized crime involvement, embezzlement, nepotism, and the latest UPS contract debacle to name a few.
There never seems to be a shortage of fodder for this organization.
While you see TDU as "breaking windows", I don't see them having that kind of reach at the Marble Palace, at least they shouldn't.
I see them instead opportunistically running through doors left open by irresponsible home owners.
In the end, it has always been and continues to be my contention, that if the IBT got their house in order and "closed all of their doors" for a significant period of time, TDU would wither away and die, much like APWA.
Yet human existence continues!
Years ago while in Jamaica, I gave a Jamaican fellow an ice cold Red Stripe. He put it out in the sun to warm it up before drinking. Some people adapt to their surroundings.
There is a guy on my route with a long, unkempt beard and wild hair, that walks around the neighborhood with two different shoes on, carrying a lawn chair.
I always assumed he was just a bit nuts, but will now be forced to reconsider in light of your interaction with the Jamaican fellow.
Either way, neither story, or your last two failed attempts to discredit my analogy, has anything to do with the discussion at hand, hence the "derail" rating.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why would they need to be "transparent" to anyone who isn't a member, or isn't required to be by law?

Hell, this nation's President isn't even required to open up his books and he is for sure "doing the bidding of corporate America".

My recommendation to you both, is to do as I have, and not join TDU or vote for Trump.

Do you have a link, or not, because.....

.....this for sure isn't it.

*It is kind of funny though.
Reminds me of the BC parody site TieGuy made years ago*

~Bbbl~™
Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica