HELP WANTED LOCAL 251 PRESIDENT/BUSINESS AGENT AND RECORDING SEC.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It was a simple question Monica???
I'm sure with Sean O recused, the rest of that Joint Council was for sure "objective", all things considered???
Amazing they even considered appealing, with this in mind????

I see no need for me to "take it up" with anyone, as it will be what it will be....

.....and in the end it won't be on TDU either way.
It will be on your Local 251 Officers...or not.
Considering that MT isn't allowed to fart without sending an email to DL about it, I say it is on TDU too. 3 weeks the Intl denied the appeal and still the PO has not held the suspension to the guilty party. The retaliator couple is still denying this ever happened.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Considering that MT isn't allowed to fart without sending an email to DL about it, I say it is on TDU too. 3 weeks the Intl denied the appeal and still the PO has not held the suspension to the guilty party. The retaliator couple is still denying this ever happened.
Who is DL?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He's Paff's understudy. A pretend TDU lawyer. Same guy that called the shots of 804 when Tim was in charge.
Here's what I don't understand???

On one hand, you seem to have an intricate knowledge of the internal infrastructure and day to day workings of TDU?
Then on the other, continually rail about TDU's lack of transparency?

You should do what I do, and just look away, while holding individuals accountable for their actions.
There is no Boogie Man.

wide load

On one hand, you seem to have an intricate knowledge of the internal infrastructure and day to day workings of TDU?

You should do what I do, and just look away, while holding individuals accountable for their actions.
There is no Boogie Man.
I am holding individuals accountable. Just not the same ones you are

wide load

There is no Boogie Man.
Btw, TDU's lack of transparency is mainly in their finances. I just found some tax returns from their Relief Fund. Paff gets 30k from that alone. The fund generates about 300k a year, but it appears they have A LOT of expenses. If you catch my drift?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Btw, TDU's lack of transparency is mainly in their finances. I just found some tax returns from their Relief Fund. Paff gets 30k from that alone. The fund generates about 300k a year, but it appears they have A LOT of expenses. If you catch my drift?
Link?

Not that I care, but I would like to see you qualify your statements, as you ask of others.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
TDU's lack of transparency is mainly in their finances.

It always has been.

They could easily prove they are not just shills, doing the bidding of corporate America

by opening their books. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

I just found some tax returns from their Relief Fund. Paff gets 30k from that alone.

He hasn't been a Teamster since 1974.

And, how many gas stations still have attendants pump gas ? (his previous job)

I doubt he's selling Avon or Amway, to make ends meet.

Link?

Not that I care, but I would like to see you qualify your statements, as you ask of others.

Nobody believed the claims about Paffs work history....

Until, a photo copy of his job application was posted online @ T-net. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Btw, TDU's lack of transparency is mainly in their finances.
It always has been.
They could easily prove they are not just shills, doing the bidding of corporate America by opening their books. Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Why would they need to be "transparent" to anyone who isn't a member, or isn't required to be by law?

Hell, this nation's President isn't even required to open up his books and he is for sure "doing the bidding of corporate America".

My recommendation to you both, is to do as I have, and not join TDU or vote for Trump.
I just found some tax returns from their Relief Fund. Paff gets 30k from that alone. The fund generates about 300k a year, but it appears they have A LOT of expenses.
Do you have a link, or not, because.....
.....this for sure isn't it.

*It is kind of funny though.
Reminds me of the BC parody site TieGuy made years ago*

~Bbbl~™

wide load

Why would they need to be "transparent" to anyone who isn't a member, or isn't required to be by law?
~Bbbl~™
They donate to candidates for IBT elections. The IBT is scrutinized over eligibility and donation maximums. It's only fair that a non teamster organization like TDU by transparent in order to be upheld to the same standards.

As far as the tax returns, seems like that's Paff's bread and butter. Looks like he makes a ton of cash for himself. Would the latest year suffice?

Gimme Danger

Donations made to TDU that go toward supporting candidates are part of the OES reporting and auditing, and count toward maximums under the rules. I've received audits of personal donations in past elections that include TDU donations that counted toward candidate maximums.
If they didnt go by the rules then they wouldn't be allowed to participate. If you've dealt with the OES, you would realize that. Besides, your candidate lawyer son would file protests for days on something like that.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
As far as the tax returns, seems like that's Paff's bread and butter. Looks like he makes a ton of cash for himself. Would the latest year suffice?
I would consider it a good read.

But in the end, a salesman is only as good as his product, and that product has been viable for 40+ years.

While ice water is at a premium at the equator, it's virtually worthless in the Arctic.

Why do you think that is?

Last edited:

5habits100

But in the end, a salesman is only as good as his product, and that product has been viable for 40+ years.

While ice water is at a premium at the equator, it's virtually worthless in the Arctic.

Someone took a squirt in the water

Inthegame

With new impressionable minds available that "product" gets a lot of recycling. Tends to lose the flavor along the way though...

Supply and demand. Any water is at a premium at the equator.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
With new impressionable minds available that "product" gets a lot of recycling. Tends to lose the flavor along the way though...
TDU members come in all shapes and sizes, young and old, of all creeds.
I've seen it.
Their membership ebs and flows, while the IBT's roles continually diminish. Care to speculate why TDU's membership persists in record numbers today.
Supply and demand. Any water is at a premium at the equator.
I beg to differ, as there is an abundance of water at the equator, almost exclusively salt water.

Now "ice water" as I termed it, is for sure at a premium at the equator?

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is that why what they had, a marketable product, when Carey was in. also
Yes, it was a very marketable product.
It was their "heyday"!!!

Can you honestly say looking back, setting aside everything that has followed since, that it wasn't a righteous journey to that point....???

....that our Union wasn't wrought with corruption?
....that we didn't need massive reform?

Wasn't Ken H and Ken P a big part of that?

Last edited:

5habits100

Yes, it was a very marketable product.
It was their "heyday"!!!

Can you honestly say looking back, setting aside everything that has followed since, that it wasn't a righteous journey to that point....???

....that our Union wasn't wrought with corruption?
....that we didn't need massive reform?

Wasn't Ken H and Ken P a big part of that?
I would agree that Ken H was and is responsible for the best contracts the union members at UPS have ever seen.

I would agree that Ken P was and is responsible for Tearing Down Unions.

I would agree Carey was taken out for being corrupt.

I would agree your trying to be cute correcting grammar on the internet when it doesn't really matter still won't get you elected next time.

I would agree the people that know you best voted you last place slate for the 5th time.