HELP WANTED LOCAL 251 PRESIDENT/BUSINESS AGENT AND RECORDING SEC.

wreckingball251

A membership meeting with 154 votes doesnt really qualify for overwhelming for a membership of over 6000. But in good old TDU fashion you stacked the hall with your followers and to make matters worse you had FZ and TS.and I was there so try to deny that one.. As far as the member who was almost fired Your administration brought that on, and brought reproach
on our entire local. How will anyone ever trust them? I've read the facts Getting a 30 day suspension was easy..If there was no truth to it why would the NLRB even file a complaint? Have a trial? Why would OES grant the protest? Why would JC render such a tuff decision. Oh wait I know because they are all jealous, no wait they are all out to get you.. Your cowards and liars. BTW wideload.I'm 1000% positive I've seen the paperwork

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Whether it's election time or not, a member should never go to management on another members. These two scabs should be heavily fined and be forced to abandon their posts. Their actions bring reproach upon our Union.
I agree with you. These 2 clowns conspired with management to fire an opposition candidate. No election protest was ever filed. It is sickening that scabs like this walk the earth. People complain on here about corruption or fat salaries, I'll take that over a scab administration that uses union resources to get members fired. Scum of the earth.

wide load

A membership meeting with 154 votes doesnt really qualify for overwhelming for a membership of over 6000. But in good old TDU fashion you stacked the hall with your followers and to make matters worse you had FZ and TS.and I was there so try to deny that one.. As far as the member who was almost fired Your administration brought that on, and brought reproach
on our entire local. How will anyone ever trust them? I've read the facts Getting a 30 day suspension was easy..If there was no truth to it why would the NLRB even file a complaint? Have a trial? Why would OES grant the protest? Why would JC render such a tuff decision. Oh wait I know because they are all jealous, no wait they are all out to get you.. Your cowards and liars. BTW wideload.I'm 1000% positive I've seen the paperwork
I didn't mean are you sure, I was asking @gimmedanger. But you forgot one thing when asking why, maybe all those decisions were handed down because they were guilty. Nothing more,nothing less. And they should atone for their sins.

wreckingball251

when you say the trial will show the truth, you haven't learned YET..you have said that about this case from the beginning. Seems to me the truth has come to light several times...I can't wait to hear the out come of the NLRB. Will you be there ? because heresay doesn't impress me I want first hand

542thruNthru

6000 members! Wow I'd have to say going off of how many local 251 threads get started every single member is on BC. ;)

Gimme Danger

So FZ, PO of the 4th largest local, swore in the new administration. There's a swearing in every 3 years, and it was great that FZ did the honors.

There was notice of a vote on salaries and members attended who wanted to attend. How does one stack the hall?

All that matters in this bs case you harp on: the member wasn't fired, the members who know that member were infuriated that PS & BR were punished (they were the 2 highest vote totals), and the members of our local voted 3 times within a year overwhelmingly for this administration (and against you), 2 votes knowing about your charges.
I guess that speaks more towards your credibility then anything else. Maybe you wronged members during time leading the local or as a liason or steward? Maybe you always side with management against members?
That's the conclusion I would draw.

I would call this a non-story, because nothing is changing in 251, not from your actions.

wide load

[QUOTE="Gimme Danger, post: 2634795, member: 61557"

There was notice of a vote on salaries and members attended who wanted to attend. How does one stack the hall?
[/QUOTE]
This is false. This notice was by word-of-mouth to select groups of people. That's why they were is only 150 people there. And trust me before you get negative I am not against the administration is getting raises I just think that it should be in line with what they negotiate for others.

wreckingball251

Gimme Danger: The notice was put out a week before the vote, which honestly doesnt make a diference to me I was there regardless. however this adminastration has turned off so many members that they dont want to go to the meeting anylonger, you guys stand up and grandstand, talk about your personal accompishments.

Do you know what happened to the member if they were not threatened with termination? Members are infuriated that PS and BR would do such a thing some have even talked about a petition to ask for them to step down, so see there are 3 sides to this story thiers the members and the TRUTH.. My understanding is the Member is 3/4 the 4th coming at NLRB trial Truth seems to be pointing that way...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I just heard this morning that the two retaliators need to serve a 30 day suspension. I'm not surprised.

Per Joint council 10 they had recieved a 30day suspension which they appealed up to General Board decision came in this week to the member 30 day Suspension will hold.

I'm a little confused.

If TDU is "all about" representing and reporting on Teamster malfeasance....

Where are the facts, on their website ??

I would call this a non-story

It is a story. (and a good one)

But....it just doesn't fit the TDU narrative.

-Bug-

wreckingball251

Because its not my file i could not download it but the member was kind enough to email me a copy so I could allow people to make there own decisions:

Text deleted. BrownCafe can not be sure if this is or is not proprietary or confidential content. The member is welcome to post a link to the content instead.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Because its not my file i could not download it but the member was kind enough to email me a copy so I could allow people to make there own decisions:

Text deleted. BrownCafe can not be sure if this is or is not proprietary or confidential content. The member is welcome to post a link to the content instead.
Thank you
I love this! Someone posts facts and it's removed because it's against TDU yet Son of Sam's lies and BS get to stay up without any means of validation? What a joke!