HELP WANTED LOCAL 251 PRESIDENT/BUSINESS AGENT AND RECORDING SEC.

wreckingball251

well I thought it might get take down, its an email so im not sure how i can post a link to it..Any suggestions? Itys information that validates the truth about what happened.

Gimme Danger

I would suspect because it contains personal information, it was taken down? If you have a decision, it's fine. My point is, even with a 30 day suspension, nothing in the local changes by your actions. And no one really cares. Use it for the local election in 2+ years. You'll lose again, but it's your right to run.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My point is, even with a 30 day suspension, nothing in the local changes by your actions.
Actually it does change by their actions. 30 days without pay, without union cell, without car allowance. That's the change. Nobody counted on the victim being this vigilant.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
well I thought it might get take down, its an email so im not sure how i can post a link to it..Any suggestions? Itys information that validates the truth about what happened.
How does an email validate anything.....especially if the source isn't listed?

I honestly don't have a dog in the fight, but really?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I love this! Someone posts facts and it's removed because it's against TDU yet Son of Sam's lies and BS get to stay up without any means of validation? What a joke!
It's a TOS violation, plain and simple.

Personally I learned it one violation at a time.

Makes me wonder why some people need two, three, four......

wreckingball251

The email was the offical decision a copy, it was copied and pasted, how ever there is nothing personal in there its all over the OSE and coming soon NLRB.
As far as it changing things you think what you want, however character, intregity and how the members are respected matters. 30 day suspension is a pretty big suspension for doing nothing. Im not sure who you think i am BUt "run again" ? WIDELOAD you are correct no pay what so ever for either.

Gimme Danger

Actually it does change by their actions. 30 days without pay, without union cell, without car allowance. That's the change. Nobody counted on the victim being this vigilant.
There are no union cells. No union computers.
And the RS receives most of her pay from her day job.
What it doesn't change, is that it would be the maximum penalty, and members knew this and still elected them to office (#1 & #2 votes received).
Store this away for 2019. No one cares in the meantime.
There are bigger and more important battles to fight, namely right to work for less (RTW) and the ongoing fights with employers, including RIH & UPS.

wide load

There are no union cells. No union computers.
And the RS receives most of her pay from her day job.
What it doesn't change, is that it would be the maximum penalty, and members knew this and still elected them to office (#1 & #2 votes received).
Store this away for 2019. No one cares in the meantime.
Might not be a union cell, but there is stipend for these things. And I agree with you here:
There are bigger and more important battles to fight, namely right to work for less (RTW) and the ongoing fights with employers, including RIH & UPS.
This is extremely important but the one fight a member doesn't need is to battle of retaliatory act from its elected officials.

wide load

How does an email validate anything.....especially if the source isn't listed?

I honestly don't have a dog in the fight, but really?
Does this make it not true? Guess your gonna have to read the teamster magazine "cover...to...cover". No dog in this fight? So you don't care about retaliation from elected officials against members?

wreckingball251

I'm glad you feel as though what these 2 two did means nothing to members, you might want to listen again. Now those members are screwed with MM that's what they should be pissed at..

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Good stuff.

Where is that, on the TDU website ??

IE: hypocrites :biggrin:

-Bug-
This post made me curious as to whether I could find any of the numerous charges against current IBT Hofficers was available on the IBT website.

While no links to the actual charges or decision were available, I was able to download on PDF the quarterly Teamster Magazines and see the back page synopsis of the pending charges, recommendations, and rulings.

I wonder if that would be the case if not for that pesky 1989 Consent Decree???

~Bbbl~™

wide load

This post made me curious as to whether I could find any of the numerous charges against current IBT Hofficers was available on the IBT website.

While no links to the actual charges or decision were available, I was able to download on PDF the quarterly Teamster Magazines and see the back page synopsis of the pending charges, recommendations, and rulings.

~Bbbl~™
Keep looking, you will find this charge in the back soon enough and keep your ear out for the 28th. But I know, I know, you don't have a dog in this fight.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

~Bbbl~™

You're right about one thing;

At least, we can read about all the charges against the "wannabe mafia goombah"

from Ny and NJ.

They should get a radio show.... or something.

-Bug-

wide load

Who is the President of Joint Council 10, who levied this decision???
Oh the guy that recused himself from the entire process? Might want to take it up with the other 8 locals instead, or the OES and soon the DOL. What will it take for you to realize this retaliatory act actually happened or are you that ignorant to TDU's malfeasance?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh the guy that recused himself from the entire process? Might want to take it up with the other 8 locals instead, or the OES and soon the DOL. What will it take for you to realize this retaliatory act actually happened or are you that ignorant to TDU's malfeasance?
It was a simple question Monica???
I'm sure with Sean O recused, the rest of that Joint Council was for sure "objective", all things considered???
Amazing they even considered appealing, with this in mind????

I see no need for me to "take it up" with anyone, as it will be what it will be....

.....and in the end it won't be on TDU either way.
It will be on your Local 251 Officers...or not.