HELP!!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’m just trying to see if someone had any suggestions since the stupid claims/ investigation department seems to be of no help and o had to figure out where it was shipped from myself! I already went to my local hub and I called the place it left from the last thing I know to do is drive the two hours to the other hub and beg for help! That’s another kicker is it was only two hours from me! SMH!!
How long ago did the package stop showing movement?
Your package is probably in one of UPS overgoods warehouses, it typically takes 8 to 10 days from when they receive stuff for it to be entered into their computer system.
Driving to the facilities where the package was last scanned is a waste of your time because it would not still be there , they only have items for one day that are missing labels or packaging before sending the items to the overgoods warehouse under new tracking numbers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
F27951AE-11F7-4F3A-92EE-85327E6600F2.gif

Your doll is probably in the warehouse, never to be seen again.

Jennyt72

How long ago did the package stop showing movement?
Your package is probably in one of UPS overgoods warehouses, it typically takes 8 to 10 days from when they receive stuff for it to be entered into their computer system.
Driving to the facilities where the package was last scanned is a waste of your time because it would not still be there , they only have items for one day that are missing labels or packaging before sending the items to the overgoods warehouse under new tracking numbers.
On the 15th

Brownwind

I’m just trying to see if someone had any suggestions since the stupid claims/ investigation department seems to be of no help and o had to figure out where it was shipped from myself! I already went to my local hub and I called the place it left from the last thing I know to do is drive the two hours to the other hub and beg for help! That’s another kicker is it was only two hours from me! SMH!!
Remember the s squeaky wheel. Call call call.. eventually the oms will contact you. Remember tens of thousands of boxes go through this hub. Chances are they haven’t even processed the (potentially) damaged box yet. If it’s a unique item they can’t dispose of it with out permission. A big doll like that they will remember. Please let us know how it turns out.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
@Jennyt72 if you get this doll back ( I seriously doubt you will) But on the chance
you do I would take it somewhere that does haz mat cleanup and have it disinfected You never know where she’s been

Jennyt72

Remember the s squeaky wheel. Call call call.. eventually the oms will contact you. Remember tens of thousands of boxes go through this hub. Chances are they haven’t even processed the (potentially) damaged box yet. If it’s a unique item they can’t dispose of it with out permission. A big doll like that they will remember. Please let us know how it turns out.
Thanks!! And of course!