HELP!!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have a very valuable rare life size doll that was shipped from a pack & ship shop and picked up by UPS in Williamsburg va and no scans since it had to go to the Newport News va hub I filed a claim but what good that has done because all I get everyday is a countdown to when my claim will be closed! The doll is irreplaceable not made any longer! I don’t want a refund I want it found! It’s huge 48” tall so it should not be so hard to locate at this hub!!! Any suggestions before they close my claim and I lose this doll!!
images

RMR46

I have a very valuable rare life size doll that was shipped from a pack & ship shop and picked up by UPS in Williamsburg va and no scans since it had to go to the Newport News va hub I filed a claim but what good that has done because all I get everyday is a countdown to when my claim will be closed! The doll is irreplaceable not made any longer! I don’t want a refund I want it found! It’s huge 48” tall so it should not be so hard to locate at this hub!!! Any suggestions before they close my claim and I lose this doll!!
Put a picture of her on the back of a milk carton you might have better luck

Whereistheunion

Mabe interact more with real people and date a real person, might find some true satisfaction and fulfillment.