Helper coordinators are fired!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Since Monday last week... I’ve been given a paper with Helper info at startup every day...

Of those 9 work days so far, only 3 have shown.

3 weeks ago I caught my helper 1 hour into shift trying to piss next to the truck in the middle of a $250-$300k neighborhood, 2 hours later he :censored2: his pants and leaked onto jump seat. Mechanics replaced the seat base LOL

Try and offer to take your helper to a bathroom if he has to go sometime. You might get more out of them....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Try and offer to take your helper to a bathroom if he has to go sometime. You might get more out of them....
4A5FD08C-11A2-43F3-B4AE-A2183834A954.gif

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
It's not like Amazon stock is setting the world on fire right now...down 18% or so in roughly a month.

Amazon delivery has put a dent in our volume, but even with the woe is me from division we are still running a bunch of extra sorts. I've also heard volume was way up the week before Black Friday, and lf this is added back in we're close to last year's crazy numbers for my building..

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
this has nothing to do with ORION lmao jesus give it a rest

do you keep solution maps pinned in your room to obsess over?
Dont be so obtuse.
It was not a coincidence that forced ORION (no RDO) was implemented on the same day (August 1st) that the contract expired, and only 6 weeks before the “transformation conference” in September.
The entire basis of “transformation” was supposed to be selling investors on the idea that skilled labor at UPS was a thing of the past, that the union could and would be broken, and that through the miracle of ORION the company could now hire any monkey off the street for $15 an hour who would simply follow DIAD instructions around with zero training and be as productive and efficient as an experienced, full scale driver.
It was fraud, and it got exposed as such.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dont be so obtuse.
It was not a coincidence that forced ORION (no RDO) was implemented on the same day (August 1st) that the contract expired, and only 6 weeks before the “transformation conference” in September.
The entire basis of “transformation” was supposed to be selling investors on the idea that skilled labor at UPS was a thing of the past, that the union could and would be broken, and that through the miracle of ORION the company could now hire any monkey off the street for $15 an hour who would simply follow DIAD instructions around with zero training and be as productive and efficient as an experienced, full scale driver.
We have newbie drivers that started in the summer. They don't know squat months later.

soberups

We have newbie drivers that started in the summer. They don't know squat months later.
And according to official corporate dogma, they no longer need to.
“Area knowledge” is now an obsolete concept at UPS, and stupidity is viewed as a virtue. Just shine those shoes, recite that 10 pt commentary, follow ORION 100% and all will be well!

Last edited:

ColdHarvest

Same here. (Different part of Florida.)

Told the cart drivers at my drop off, "Don't call X anymore. He doesn't work for UPS now."

Old useless whiner asks, "What does that mean?"

I told him it meant he was next. Heh.

bumped

Dont be so obtuse.

Forced ODO was implemented last January in my center.

WTFm8

Always something I tell them at start of day... when I meet them at a gas station. There’s no reason he should have been pissing an hour into shift let alone not saying he had to crap.

I have 0 issue breaking route to go to the bathroom and would love they day they threaten dicipline for it.

soberups

Forced ODO was implemented last January in my center.
The company installed the MapNav software and began hiding RDO from us nationwide on August 1st.
Prior to that time, the various centers had different levels of emphasis on compliance.

bumped

The company installed the MapNav software and began hiding RDO from us nationwide on August 1st.
Prior to that time, the various centers had different levels of emphasis on compliance.

We've had the map nav and the no RDO since the end of January of 2018.

this has nothing to do with ORION lmao jesus give it a rest

do you keep solution maps pinned in your room to obsess over?
Solution maps? Face it, orion failed. It only has only 3 purposes.

1. Promote unsafe methods
2. Increase missed pkgs
3. Increase miles across the board.

Which are all 3 reasons for disciplinary actions.