Here it comes

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It was announced at meeting today our market will be the test market it is planned before the end of the year, I'm sure they are counting on the vast number of unemployed from this pandemic to make up numbers.

My video from 2012 just to show how I see things lol been around awhile I have no reason to want or make this up.
Loved those videos. Did you create all of them? If so, time for more!

AB831

My guesses are the following: whoever designs its parameters will be grossly incompetent, it'll be imposed with little to no warning to local management, it'll be a total failure, and lastly, they will stick with it come hell or high water.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
My guesses are the following: whoever designs its parameters will be grossly incompetent, it'll be imposed with little to no warning to local management, it'll be a total failure, and lastly, they will stick with it come hell or high water.
Cheater.

You read the FedEx management handbook.

newgirl

What did they say is the reason for this? I can't imagine people will accept a 6 hr change in their start time. Two planes? How will that work with primarily p-1 handlers at the ramp? Why fly 2 planes? This is what happens when a sales guy runs a logistics company. SMH

AB831

What did they say is the reason for this? I can't imagine people will accept a 6 hr change in their start time. Two planes? How will that work with primarily p-1 handlers at the ramp? Why fly 2 planes? This is what happens when a sales guy runs a logistics company. SMH
Probably phase one of merging Ground and Express. Anyone who is retirement age will turn in their two weeks' notice immediately and be replaced by someone making a McDonald's wage.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Gosh darn it! That sounds just like DRA! Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Probably phase one of merging Ground and Express. Anyone who is retirement age will turn in their two weeks' notice immediately and be replaced by someone making a McDonald's wage.
You’re lucky you’re young and in school. Some of us are close to retirement age but not quite close enough to retire.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Another MFE rabble-rousing???

Nah, he stopped posting again when a new poster appeared. Again.

Anyway, it's something that will be tried in areas where it is better suited to work but everyone will play Chicken Little, as usual, and halfway freak out.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nah, he stopped posting again when a new poster appeared. Again.

Anyway, it's something that will be tried in areas where it is better suited to work but everyone will play Chicken Little, as usual, and halfway freak out.
Again. Why do you think this isn’t worthy of freaking out over?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why do you think it is?
1. Many PTers have other jobs that this will interfere with.
2. Many FTers have children that they usually spend time with in the evening.
3. Many FTers have a lot of seniority and have paid their dues with nights and Saturdays.

That’s just what I can think of off the top.

AB831

3. Many FTers have a lot of seniority and have paid their dues with nights and Saturdays.

You have to consider the man to whom you’re speaking lives and dies with everything this company does, so there’s not much point in trying to appeal to his human side.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

How many of these big announcements have actually played out as the hysteria suggested they would?

It will be fine

Because not everyone lives for their job like you. Maybe people have hobbies they like to pursue in the evening. Try making a friend for once in your life. Maybe you’ll understand better.
If they can’t handle the new schedule they’ll be replaced by people that will. Why should the employer care about employee’s hobbies?

AB831

If they can’t handle the new schedule they’ll be replaced by people that will. Why should the employer care about employee’s hobbies?
I agree with that, but the uncertainty of such a dramatic upheaval is still going to be concerning for those presently employed. That’s the point I was trying to make to :censored2:bag Dano when he was asking why it’s a big deal.