Here it comes

Nolimitz

And how will this work for domicile routes that are 100+ miles from the station. No way can they meet with two different shuttle routes a day.

Nolimitz

we recently went from a MEM and OAK daily flight to just MEM. Are they going to send two MEM flights every day. Doubt it.

BTW what is going on in OAK w cutting flights?

Damon77

It will be another roll out used to generate interest in the stock. It will be tested in a few markets, fail miserably, then never spoken of again.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Well, considering what a shill you are for the company, it makes sense you would have that perspective.

I have that perspective because, for one, I've observed that nothing ever plays out as the hysteria suggests, and for two, so has everyone else.

Welcome to the party, snowflake. You've got some catching up to do.

AB831

I have that perspective because, for one, I've observed that nothing ever plays out as the hysteria suggests, and for two, so has everyone else.

Welcome to the party, snowflake. You've got some catching up to do.
You are to this message board what the Joker is to Batman. The place just wouldn’t be the same without you.

Serf

The current evening pt pup rtes will have the opportunity to go pt am im sure many will retire or down grade to pt ill prob downgrade,theyll have to re bid everything ft rts will start after p1 service so like noon
I actually believe this. Saw several routes last week restructured. Example; 15 P1, 70 p2. Several oncall.

AB831

That is what they want- McDonalds wage employees working at FedEx= BINGO
This is what other users have said a while ago. Amazon started a race to the bottom. If you can pay your workers a crappy rate and still hire people in droves, you better believe your competitors are going to find a way to do the same. Now is the time to act and start laying groundwork for your future, because it's going to happen at Express, and when it does, it will probably be suddenly onset.

AB831

I actually believe this. Saw several routes last week restructured. Example; 15 P1, 70 p2. Several oncall.
Could you elaborate? That sounds like a pretty standard route to me in a suburban area. What did the route look like before?

Purplepackage

This is what other users have said a while ago. Amazon started a race to the bottom. If you can pay your workers a crappy rate and still hire people in droves, you better believe your competitors are going to find a way to do the same. Now is the time to act and start laying groundwork for your future, because it's going to happen at Express, and when it does, it will probably be suddenly onset.

That’s great advice for someone your age, but most of the express work force is right near retirement, maybe 3 years maybe 8 years. It’s a lot easier said than done for people who have given most of their working life to this company.

I’ve been sipping mimosas for almost a year now but I really feel for everyone