Here we go again

Commercial Inside Release

Ponzi schemers do that all the time. Spend all that stolen money on filling mansions with stuff that is easily confiscated. The only get away plan they have is try to fly to some hotel.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
How bout the guy back in the day who would slap on his own COD tag and collect money !!
Seen that one ??
1679123821192.jpeg

AKCoverMan

The union robs you every month. Lol.

I‘m just under 20 years in as RPCD. Compare my pay, my healthcare plan, my pensions, and my paid time off benefits with my counterpart at non union FedEx.

I make more money, I don’t pay healthcare premiums, FedEx driver says “what’s a pension?”, and I’m betting they don’t get five weeks plus off a year.

How was I robbed, exactly?

UPS on other hand works diligently to rob me of hours of my life I will never get back!

Thebrownblob

I‘m just under 20 years in as RPCD. Compare my pay, my healthcare plan, my pensions, and my paid time off benefits with my counterpart at non union FedEx.

I make more money, I don’t pay healthcare premiums, FedEx driver says “what’s a pension?”, and I’m betting they don’t get five weeks plus off a year.

UPS on other hand works diligently to rob me of hours of my life I will never get back!
You were not robbed, and neither was I, and neither was he. Actually, our living standard, and our health care standard was raised by the combined efforts of the membership and leader ship. Are there problems? Sure. Could it could be better? Absolutely, but we are far better off than we could be without this union.

You were not robbed, and neither was I, and neither was he. Actually, our living standard, and our health care standard was raised by the combined efforts of the membership and leader ship. Are there problems? Sure. Could it could be better? Absolutely, but we are far better off than we could be without this union.
Hoffa made me question that.

AKCoverMan

I think we’re going in a different direction now. Time will tell.

Having said that, all thru the Hoffa years I still feel I was better off than my non union FedEx counterparts on most issues except the whole forced overtime thing…and at least I am well paid for the forced overtime. Although I much rather have the time back in my life.

I think we’re going in a different direction now. Time will tell.

Having said that, all thru the Hoffa years I still feel I was better off than my non union FedEx counterparts on most issues except the whole forced overtime thing…and at least I am well paid for the forced overtime. Although I much rather have the time back in my life.
Well I have a bigger problem than forced overtime.

It's called forced contract.

There's a special place in hell for that POS

AKCoverMan

Well I have a bigger problem than forced overtime.

It's called forced contract.

There's a special place in hell for that POS
All I’m saying is that even with that forced contract (to be fair, was done by rules in place at time…now changed and of course new sheriff in town and al) we were better off than anyone else in our industry.

All I’m saying is that even with that forced contract (to be fair, was done by rules in place at time…now changed and of course new sheriff in town and al) we were better off than anyone else in our industry.
Well we had leverage and Hoffa decided not to take advantage of it.

Yes we are making a good living but we probably could have had some contract language improvements.
Especially with the 22.4

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

“The rules in place”… Remember that UPS issued a statement that they were willing to go back to the table when they found out that the National was rejected…

Hoffa made a choice…the path of least resistance I presume?

The rank and file were apparently not on the need to know list…

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Absolutely, but we are far better off than we could be without this union.
You got that right!!!Other than the Military I dont know of any other job that you can retire with such a great pension and cheap insurance benefits at the the age of 55 ,and it certainly isn't due to the generosity of the Company

Thebrownblob

Hoffa made plenty of mistakes. He ran this organization, more like a business than a labor union. Let organizing slip away from him, too many go along to get along contracts,

Having said that we still somehow managed to have a pretty good living, standard great health insurance.. and possibly the biggest thing he did was give us over $300+ million strike fund war-chest. It gives us a lot more credibility in negotiations. 1997 the union was flat broke. Nothing in the strike find. Rumors of people being yelled at to shut lights off at the international building to save money lol.

O’brian I feel will be a much better president, but he definitely was given the keys to something that was worthwhile.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Someday you will understand my point...