Here's a gas card for doing your job!!

satellitedriver

I bet your fat too? Sorry just another psych evaluation.
FYI I had-( No, that was your choice)- to put on many kneepads in my day. Now I hand out the kneepads,( and no one will will use them) and it feels better and doesn't taste as bad.......( yet, you can still taste the shame of it everyday.)

You have been a great troll ,but, you do need to flesh out your false persona.

UPSSOCKS

Look, EVERYONE wants to be recognized for going the extra mile. If you look at any top ten company to work for (these are ones with happy employees mind you) they always have perks. Day cares, naps and paid lunches (even for the hourlies) are big ones I've heard of.

In Alberta our managers have a really tough time keeping people within the company since every other company out there offers a shinier promise package and only 8 hours of work. Why work for UPS for $15 to start, be treated like dirt AND be made to work 12 hours a day when you can go down the street and work for $15 an hour with the same, or better, benefits and be home every night by dinner time? It's not like that everywhere but it is here.

I am also not only a Teamster but a UPS employee. Keep in mind that many UPSers on this site also own stock and so therefore do own part of the company. Depending on how long you've been with UPS, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that a few drivers actually own more of the company than you do...If that's the case, wouldn't that mean they should have the ability to take your bonus away if they technically own more of it than you do?

Oh, how's that communism revolution working out for you anyways? Also what about those under age kids from China? They still working hard on your shift for their rice?

No and No and No, and shut up....

UPSSOCKS

Ah just a random thought since alot of people seem to think Socks is a "he". Women can have alter egos as well.

Yes but women are crazy and they can't control their multiple personalities due to hot flashes, menopause, hormones, etc..... A woman can't be consistent, which is why we couldn't have a woman president. Can you imagine being the country that messes with a female president during her time of the month. WWIII. You thought Bush was bad imagine pushing the red button every four weeks.. Anyhow I am consistently an *********, a female can not handle consistency.

Brown_Eyed_Girl

Yes but women are crazy and they can't control their multiple personalities due to hot flashes, menopause, hormones, etc..... A woman can't be consistent, which is why we couldn't have a woman president. Can you imagine being the country that messes with a female president during her time of the month. WWIII. You thought Bush was bad imagine pushing the red button every four weeks.. Anyhow I am consistently an *********, a female can not handle consistency.

Things would get done alot more smooth and efficient with the above mentioned symptoms.

Pushing the button every four weeks would be considered "let's clean house" to keep things in order for this country, aka PMS.

UPSSOCKS

Things would get done alot more smooth and efficient with the above mentioned symptoms.

Pushing the button every four weeks would be considered "let's clean house" to keep things in order for this country, aka PMS.

"Smooth and Efficient?" Did she say smooth and efficient? My ex wife's PMS made me think and act crazy, I can only imagine what it was doing to her. I wouldn't trust her with a butter knife when she was PMS'in it. That's why she is my ex. I thought she was going to kill me in my sleep.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
"Smooth and Efficient?" Did she say smooth and efficient? My ex wife's PMS made me think and act crazy, I can only imagine what it was doing to her. I wouldn't trust her with a butter knife when she was PMS'in it. That's why she is my ex. I thought she was going to kill me in my sleep.

I cant imagine why she would want to kill you....:wink2: