Here's hoping our CEO is stuck in traffic.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
That wasn't the problem here this time ... the tractor trailers could not pull the grades and they did not have chains on.
Its not just the grade Hoax ,, it's stopping !! You want those tires moving all the time to keep traction... Any time you stop a large rig,the heat alone from the tires melts snow underneath,thus causing a hole ,when you try to get rolling it could possibly heat up more and freeze then your dead in the water !!

upser92

I'm sorry but you guys down south are total babies. 2-3" and you issue a state of emergency, abandon cars on the highway? I understand snow compacts and you have no salt trucks really but good lord we've gotten 40" in January alone in Toledo, the roads are regularly ice covered.

Good god it's slush, during some of our big storms it's been 4" on I-75 alone around here and many country roads drifted over 2' or more

My best example is after the big storm at the beginning of the month that dumped a foot I took my buddy from Alabama to Meijers. It was only a 3 mile drive but he was freaking out the whole time, even shut my radio off lol. I legit on the way home gave him a lesson in driving in the snow. Just drive slower, do not make any sudden movements and everything must be gradual

Scratch on his way to work.

image.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Like Seattle and Denver.
Northerners means MN down to Iowa over to Maryland up to Maine.
That means 22 out of 47 Superbowl winners came from the North.
I guess if you are a loser, you spin and twist and find some way where you look better and maybe the winner - well, almost.

Green Bay 4
NY Jets 1
Baltimore 3
Pittsburgh 6
Chicago 1
NY Giants 4
New England 3
Indy 1

Not Northerners
San Francisco 5
Washington 3
Denver 2

Add them up!

You seem to be geographically challenged.
Remove Washington, San Fran and Denver from your list and you add them up = 23 of 47 is less than 50%.

And I was being generous by including Baltimore which is South of the Mason Dixon line.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
I guess the world will never know who is better at football, teams from the North or South. Especially since 95% of the athletes on the team are not from the region they are representing. It's almost as if it doesn't :censored2:ing matter and geographical location has no bearing on Championship wins.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I guess the world will never know who is better at football, teams from the North or South. Especially since 95% of the athletes on the team are not from the region they are representing. It's almost as if it doesn't :censored2:ing matter and geographical location has no bearing on Championship wins.
Yeah ... it's all in fun and just trash talking ... I am Sherman inspired this week.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You seem to be geographically challenged.
Remove Washington, San Fran and Denver from your list and you add them up = 23 of 47 is less than 50%.

And I was being generous by including Baltimore which is South of the Mason Dixon line.
Best study up on your history and geography.
Washington was part of the Union during the Civil War.
Of the soldiers from Maryland that fought in the Civil War, 75% fought for the Union side.
Washington, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Denver, Kansas City, St. Louis and yes, even San Fransisco are all at latitude 38 degrees or higher.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Like Seattle and Denver.
Northerners means MN down to Iowa over to Maryland up to Maine.
That means 22 out of 47 Superbowl winners came from the North.
I guess if you are a loser, you spin and twist and find some way where you look better and maybe the winner - well, almost.
I've posted the above 3 times now and you don't seem to notice.
The above in red is the premise of my original statement.
If you do not accept it, fine, come up with your own but don't quote my post and not even read it.

PS - Go look at a map of the USA.

GEEEEZ

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If you do not accept it, fine, come up with your own but don't quote my post and not even read it.

GEEEEZ
And I thought I was being conservative on what the Northern Half of the USA was considered.
Check out what the football Gods considered the North team this year inthe Senior Bowl.
Miami(Fl), NC State, Baylor, Louisiana- Lafayette all had players on the North roster.:balloon:

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice

GEEEEZ

Yeah! Go buy a Map bottomups and send me the receipt! lol

T

TheBrownGuy

Just to add a little fuel to the fire...
As defined by the United States Census Bureau,[1] the Southern region of the United States includes sixteen states. As of 2010, an estimated 114,555,744 people, or thirty-seven percent of all U.S. residents, lived in the South, the nation's most populous region.[21] The Census Bureau defined three smaller units, or divisions:
The South Atlantic States: Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, and Delaware
The East South Central States: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee
The West South Central States: Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

T

TheBrownGuy

Y'all seem to be a bit confused here, this was all about the Yankees/Northerners against the rest of the world.
And "You guys" (not Y'all) in the south seem to always claim States are southern when the people in those states don't consider themselves southern.:clubbing: