Hero or Murderer?

over9five

Staff member
He didnt even have a gun after the first four shots. Why the final shot AFTER he picked up the bad guys gun?
This guys gonna have some 'splainin to do.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's Texas, were only convicted felons can not carry a gun ( open carry or not ).
No charges will be filed.

I posted this a few days ago in the Darwin Awards Thread.

rod

Retired 22 years
I liked this guys technique. One more shot just to make sure. In the end it saved the taxpayers a ton of money if this thug miraculously survived the first eight shots.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I liked this guys technique. One more shot just to make sure. In the end it saved the taxpayers a ton of money if this thug miraculously survived the first eight shots.
Some hero's only need one shot.
1673213563765.png
1673213605253.png

El Correcto

god is dead
The only reason I would fire least amount of shots possible is to limit the risk to the people around me not engaged in a violent crime.
if no one other than the robber was injured by the bullets, no one will care besides the nut jobs who just don’t want anyone ever to have a gun.

Mutineer

The only reason I would fire least amount of shots possible is to limit the risk to the people around me not engaged in a violent crime.
if no one other than the robber was injured by the bullets, no one will care besides the nut jobs who just don’t want anyone ever to have a gun.

I agree. Imagine firing an unnecessary shot that ricochets and kills/injures a bystander.

Hero to zero in no time.