Hero or Murderer?

Mutineer

Or he could have stayed until the police got there and just kept his mouth shut until he got a lawyer.

That sounds like the right, proper thing to do.

And the cops may arrive gung-ho and mistake him for a bad guy and shoot him.

At the very least, the cops probably would've man-handled him, thrown him in jail, and impounded his pos truck for evidence.

I've learned through experience that cops are NOT your/my friends. Not at all. Not one bit.

over9five

Staff member
He's gonna face a LOT of legal trouble.
The first 4 shots in the back... Yeah, I can back that, the guy might have turned around and started killing people.
Anything after that, the guy was down and had dropped his gun.
That final shot was just ugly. THAT will cause him issues, minimum civil lawsuits.

Mutineer

The first 4 shots in the back... Yeah, I can back that, the guy might have turned around and started killing people.
That final shot was just ugly. THAT will cause him issues, minimum civil lawsuits.

Looks can be deceiving, but I doubt he has two nickels to rub together.

Didja' see his thrashed, old truck? Guessing it's a '73 F250. And w/out a bed!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s Texas.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Eric Eugene Washington, 30, had previously served 6 years of a 15-year sentence for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
  • He was out on bond for a domestic violence charge against his girlfriend
  • Police say the vigilante diner, 46, who killed the thief is cooperating with them
Washington had been convicted in 2015 in connection to the murder of 52-year-old Hamid Waraich, the owner of a Boost Mobile cell phone store, who was fatally shot in the back during a robbery. He was paroled in 2021 after serving six years.

Karma ??

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • Eric Eugene Washington, 30, had previously served 6 years of a 15-year sentence for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
  • He was out on bond for a domestic violence charge against his girlfriend
  • Police say the vigilante diner, 46, who killed the thief is cooperating with them
Washington had been convicted in 2015 in connection to the murder of 52-year-old Hamid Waraich, the owner of a Boost Mobile cell phone store, who was fatally shot in the back during a robbery. He was paroled in 2021 after serving six years.

Karma ??
They will not indict the shooter. Believe it. He did the state of Texas a favor by killing that turd.