Hi I’m new to this browncafe

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t care how long you’ve known anyone. You want respect, you give respect.....like by not wasting our time lying. Now get back to mommy’s basement...she made you lunch and it’s almost time for your 4 hour shift at GameStop.
Please let me know if I’m ever upsetting you…

brownwolf

I’m done here. I got my answer that I wanted
Go read your girlfriend’s posts....she talks about how you were considering applying for a PT package handler job at ups 2 months ago. You haven’t worked here for 10 years, have you?

Attachments

• E3EC9559-E820-48F5-8310-C712C97090D0.jpeg
    E3EC9559-E820-48F5-8310-C712C97090D0.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 55

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So bottom line:

Should I apply for the car delivery driver job or not?
The two of you both sound like a hot mess. You’re almost 30 years old, still working part time and asking strangers on the internet what you should do with your life. Time to grow up and get a grown-up job. Mom and Dad aren’t going to let you live at home forever and I’m sure if you get married they’ll push you out of the nest. FYI, you shouldn’t get married until you have a real job. Life is difficult enough.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The two of you both sound like a hot mess. You’re almost 30 years old, still working part time and asking strangers on the internet what you should do with your life. Time to grow up and get a grown-up job. Mom and Dad aren’t going to let you live at home forever and I’m sure if you get married they’ll push you out of the nest. FYI, you shouldn’t get married until you have a real job. Life is difficult enough.
Finally, a grownup

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You can’t fix stupid.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Never heard of this site until my girlfriend was on it for me trying to help me get information on what it’d be like working as a car delivery driver full time. Yes that is my girlfriend. She told me that some of you want me to join this site myself and we both agreed that it’d wiser if I didn’t but we’ve recently talked about it and here I am now. Hi nice to meet you. Yes I’ve worked as a part time package handler and still looking for a full time job elsewhere and going to interviews.
You made a mistake.
Get out while you can.