Highway cop

PT Car Washer

True true just felt cops showed a slight leniency to us Browns. Was doing 38 in 45. Even for him to check though . C'mon...
We have had a couple drivers end up in jail driving the Big Brown Truck. One was parked downtown during the afternoon rush hour in a No Parking trying to get the last of his business off and refused to move. Another wouldn't pull over on the freeway for speeding until he got off at the exit ramp and then refused to sign the ticket.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A school bus driver can just claim someone passed him and they are automatically assumed guilty. There was one on my route who would act like he owned the road and complain about everyone even if they had broken no laws.

The trooper was sitting right there and saw him do it.

Resident know-it-all.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I know where all the motorcycle cops in my town like to hide, and for years now whenever I pass them I am doing exactly 1MPH below the limit and I smile and point at them and wave as I go by.

One time I was really pushing it to get a NDA off on time and I was probably going 5 or 10 over the limit when I passed one and he nailed me with his radar gun. All he did....was smile and point and wave at me as I went by.

I am proud to say it has been almost 30 years since I got the one and only speeding ticket of my entire life. I have never been in an accident or had any moving violations at all other than that.

PT Car Washer

It has been over 30 years since I received a moving violation. Before that? Don't want to talk about it or I would be a retired UPS driver instead of a PT Car Washer.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
As is mine.

Got caught doing 76 in a 55. $255. Took the class---points removed from license.

Resident know-it-all.
Got pulled over doing 70 in a 55 when I was 17 yrs old and showing off to girl on a date. $45. Dad took car away, got to ride a 10-speed for a couple months, girl I was showing off to found another guy with a car to go out on dates with---points removed from license 3 decades ago but lesson still on file.

oldngray

nowhere special
Got pulled over doing 70 in a 55 when I was 17 yrs old and showing off to girl on a date. $45. Dad took car away, got to ride a 10-speed for a couple months, girl I was showing off to found another guy to go out on dates with---points removed from license 3 decades ago but lesson still on file.

I had 84 in a 55 when I was 17. No girl, just a carload of friends. We were all stupid teenagers.

Re-Raise

I know most of the police, city and county, on my route and I don't think they would pull me over for anything. But I still don't give them a reason to.

That being said I pulled out of our center several years ago in front of a county cop that I didn't know. I am not going to lie , I probably should have waited because he had to slow down.

He followed me for a while and then lit me up. I pulled over and he asked me, "Aren't you guys supposed to have renewal stickers on your license plates?" I said " I don't think so, they are fleet plates and don't require them."

We looked at each other for a second and then I said, "I know you pulled me over because I kind of pulled out in front of you." He smiled a little and said "Have a nice day and walked back to his car."