Hillary is a born republican

H

Hillary republican

In 1964, Hugh Rodham, Hillary's father, became very interested in the presidential campaign and especially the viewpoints of Barry Goldwater. From this time forward, Hugh was a steadfast Republican and was noted as saying after his daughter, Hillary, married Democrat Bill Clinton that he never gave up hope that Bill would join him in the Republican Party.
What does Hillary think of her father? She thinks Republlicans are fine if that is what will take to get you into the White House, or, Democrats. Whatever it takes.

satellitedriver

In 1964, Hugh Rodham, Hillary's father, became very interested in the presidential campaign and especially the viewpoints of Barry Goldwater. From this time forward, Hugh was a steadfast Republican and was noted as saying after his daughter, Hillary, married Democrat Bill Clinton that he never gave up hope that Bill would join him in the Republican Party.
What does Hillary think of her father? She thinks Republlicans are fine if that is what will take to get you into the White House, or, Democrats. Whatever it takes.
Sounds like the old story of the preachers daughter.
PAX

wkmac

Sounds like the old story of the preachers daughter.
PAX

So if Hugh Rodham had been a staunch "liberal" democrat then Hillary would have been a, dare I even say it, a staunch "Conservative" republican? So that would mean in an alternate (Twilight Zone theme song playing in the background) universe that you guys would be rabid Hillary supporters!

:happy-very:

Oh wait, you'd be liberal democrats wouldn't you!
:wink2:

diesel96

Do you actual assimilate yesterdays republicans from the Goldwater days to the same nut-job wackos that have hi-jacked todays elephant party. Ron Paul IMO is the closest relative of the traditional Republican and the Red(state)necks treat him like a pig face fat girl at a square dance. The Clintons are the closet Democratic political power couple that lean towards some conservative ideology. Not only did Bill pander to the Wall Street, Buisness, and Globalization community but Hillary's family history shows republican roots.. What is the point of this Thread ? I'm sure Hillary loves her Father and politcal polarization can be narrowed at their dinner table, unlike the politcal pundit junkies across this nation. Whatever it takes ? I don't think she's gone thru life wearing knee pads to get where she is today, but maybe a little more promiscuity would not have landed Bill in such hot water and have an accident on Monica's dress!

diesel96

diesel....that's because she couldn't get those knee pads over her fat calves!!
:happy2:

Speaking of fat calves, is Bill visiting the farm again? He must love veal !
Bill learned from the best, George Bush Sr., he never let Barbara leave the Whitehouse without a pearl necklace. :surprised:

satellitedriver

So if Hugh Rodham had been a staunch "liberal" democrat then Hillary would have been a, dare I even say it, a staunch "Conservative" republican? So that would mean in an alternate (Twilight Zone theme song playing in the background) universe that you guys would be rabid Hillary supporters!

Oh wait, you'd be liberal democrats wouldn't you!
:wink2:
First off wkmac,
It was a take on a classic truism of rebellion against parental authority and identity.
Secondly,
You start your premise with an "if", and, that leaves all possibilities open.
I ,personally, would have to be in an alternate "Twilight Zone" universe to vote for Hillary.
PAX

wkmac

First off wkmac,
It was a take on a classic truism of rebellion against parental authority and identity.
Secondly,
You start your premise with an "if", and, that leaves all possibilities open.
I ,personally, would have to be in an alternate "Twilight Zone" universe to vote for Hillary.
PAX

Hey Satdriver,

See these: :happy-very::happy2:

Do you know what they mean?

They mean,

"LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have a question about the Rodham family ........why has all most no news of Tony Rodham's deadbeat status ( owes $160,000 child support & alimony ) not being mentioned ?
His ex-wife is Nicole Boxer whom he married at the White House in 1994, her mother is Senator Boxer.

traveler

Where next? Venice
I have a question about the Rodham family ........why has all most no news of Tony Rodham's deadbeat status ( owes $160,000 child support & alimony ) not being mentioned ?
His ex-wife is Nicole Boxer whom he married at the White House in 1994, her mother is Senator Boxer.

Well, it is mentioned here -

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12202007/news/nationalnews/hills_brother_a_deadbeat_514395.htm

But nowhere else that I saw... so far.

Shades of Billy (BEER) Carter it seems. At least as far as the embarrassment factor goes.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

This is such a big shame, its the first I have heard of this. Hillary must be keeping her investing tips to herself, her little brother Tony could have benefited from some...............cattle future investments.:happy-very:

alister

I have a question about the Cheney family..... why was there no news of Mary Cheney's sexual orientation before the elections in 2000 and 2004? It seems more plausible that Dick had more influence over this than Hillary had over her deadbeat brother.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I seem to remember before the 2004 election that there was news about Cheney's daughter being a lesbian. Her parents had no "control" over her being a lesbian.

However, it's been like a "tradition" that presidential candidates have siblings who are totally the black sheep of the family....Remember Carter's brother?

Hillary's brother is just like the dead beat dads found in every extended family across America. It's a common thing anymore and it's because we don't hold them accountable for supporting their children. They hide and we no seek.

I have 3 grandchildren from 2 dead beat dads. Thank God our daughters are strong women and independently raising their kids.

Find them, send them to Sheriff Joe down in Maricopa County (AZ.) He knows how to deal with 'slime'.

Sammie

Find them, send them to Sheriff Joe down in Maricopa County (AZ.) He knows how to deal with 'slime'.

Gotta love Sheriff Joe and his Tent City. The man is my hero. With all of his get tough policies, I would elect him Prez in a heartbeat.

Now. Who doesn't have a black sheep in their midst? Everybody has a bad apple or two hanging on the old family tree, but famous black sheep are just held to a higher standard. We can all identify with Albert Gore III with the weed and the pills in his Prius, and Billy Carter relieving himself on a runway in front of reporters, both Bush daughters were busted for underage drinking, there's Noelle Bush, the crack head daughter of Gov. Jeb Bush, the Baldwin brothers, (two of them are real charmers), the whacked out fathers of Steffy Graf and Lindsay Lohen, Michael Skakel (Ethel's nephew...it took a while for him to get his...), a slew of Kennedys have made headlines for committing crimes, and good old Ike Turner, whom we just lost...

Thank God our personal genetic wonders and Chappaquidick scandals aren't front page fodder!

alister

I seem to remember before the 2004 election that there was news about Cheney's daughter being a lesbian. Her parents had no "control" over her being a lesbian.

However, it's been like a "tradition" that presidential candidates have siblings who are totally the black sheep of the family....Remember Carter's brother?

Hillary's brother is just like the dead beat dads found in every extended family across America. It's a common thing anymore and it's because we don't hold them accountable for supporting their children. They hide and we no seek.

I have 3 grandchildren from 2 dead beat dads. Thank God our daughters are strong women and independently raising their kids.

My point was that Hillary has no more control of her brother being a deadbeat dad than Cheney has over his daughter being a lesbian. Not that i am standing up for Hillary, I don't plan on voting for her either. to be honest i haven't seen anyone i like yet and i most likely be voting for the person i think will be doing the least damage as i don't think any are good choices.

tieguy

Banned
hillary would have been a republican if she thought it would benifit her career. I think we the voters put more into their party affiliation then they do.

If there was a political party called doushbag Ho's that she thought could get her elected to the presidency then guess what party she would belong to.