hiring illegals

watdaflock?

He voted for Obama first then Trump years later. Sounds like a selfish tool if he can easily swing votes from one end of the political spectrum to the other with only personal benefit in mind.
It's how Trump got elected, all of the dull "tools" who're dumb enough to believe Trump and his lies.

“Mommy will be home soon,” he promised Ashton. The UPS driver shouldn't lie to his son.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Caught twice, so she didn't respect our laws. Who's social security number did she illegally access and use for her own gain?

Her husband calls himself a conservative? He voted for Obama.

Poverty is no excuse for breaking our laws and sneaking in. We cannot absorb all the worlds problems.

Overpaid Union Thug

It's how Trump got elected, all of the dull "tools" who're dumb enough to believe Trump and his lies.

“Mommy will be home soon,” he promised Ashton. The UPS driver shouldn't lie to his son.

Trump was elected because people were sick to death of swamp rat republicans and even more sick of liberals. Annnnnd because Hillary Clinton was the most corrupt candidate in our lifetime. As far as immigration policy is concerned. Trump has been the best POTUS in a very long time. And he's getting blamed for things happening on the border that were actually done by Obama.

That driver clearly didn't know what he was getting into when he married her. Most Americans in that situation don't.

El Correcto

god is dead

Maybe he was just a :censored2: who fell for the “muh first black president pitch.”

Also who kisses their son on the mouth, the only time I even hugged my father was on a Christmas one time and it was awkward as hell.
upload_2019-5-20_23-10-20.jpeg

watdaflock?

Caught twice, so she didn't respect our laws. Who's social security number did she illegally access and use for her own gain?

Her husband calls himself a conservative? He voted for Obama.

Poverty is no excuse for breaking our laws and sneaking in. We cannot absorb all the worlds problems.

Obama was a moderate. Not all Repubs are conservative (Trump) similar to how not all Dems are liberals...
Hope this helps.

watdaflock?

Trump was elected because people were sick to death of swamp rat republicans and even more sick of liberals. Annnnnd because Hillary Clinton was the most corrupt candidate in our lifetime. As far as immigration policy is concerned. Trump has been the best POTUS in a very long time. And he's getting blamed for things happening on the border that were actually done by Obama.
You sir, are a complete idiot. You honestly believe Trump to be the "best POTUS in a very long time over immigration policy"? So, you agree with his comments about "sheethole" countries in Africa?

Overpaid Union Thug

You sir, are a complete idiot. You honestly believe Trump to be the "best POTUS in a very long time over immigration policy"? So, you agree with his comments about "sheethole" countries in Africa?
My whole family has experienced the effects of our immigration laws and policies going all the way back to the Clinton years. So, I’ve personally forgotten more on the subject than you could possibly know. And still know more than you.

And yes, I agree with Trump about African countries. But he really should have included most liberal strongholds in this country in those comments.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Let me guess, you believe Trump is a conservative, right?

I'm sure you'll not read it, and believe the Washington Post is only "fake news" but I'll link this anyways.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...iberal-president-ever/?utm_term=.b2384ac0ce0b

"We find that President Obama is the most ideologically moderate Democratic president in the post-war period, with a first dimension DW-NOMINATE Common Space score of -0.329. President Lyndon Johnson, the second-most moderate Democratic president in this period, has a score of -0.345. President Obama’s ideological position is estimated from his “votes” (statements of support or opposition) on 282 congressional roll call votes. This amount is somewhat low; for example, President George W. Bush “voted” 453 times during his last term in office. However, it is adequate to recover his latent ideological score."

Since everything is about you when talking about immigration laws, please share your family experience that you've had since the Clinton years.
You know we have a disease ban to in place, that we dont take certain people from certain countries because of disease to

Overpaid Union Thug

Let me guess, you believe Trump is a conservative, right?

I'm sure you'll not read it, and believe the Washington Post is only "fake news" but I'll link this anyways.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...iberal-president-ever/?utm_term=.b2384ac0ce0b

"We find that President Obama is the most ideologically moderate Democratic president in the post-war period, with a first dimension DW-NOMINATE Common Space score of -0.329. President Lyndon Johnson, the second-most moderate Democratic president in this period, has a score of -0.345. President Obama’s ideological position is estimated from his “votes” (statements of support or opposition) on 282 congressional roll call votes. This amount is somewhat low; for example, President George W. Bush “voted” 453 times during his last term in office. However, it is adequate to recover his latent ideological score."

Since everything is about you when talking about immigration laws, please share your family experience that you've had since the Clinton years.

The Washington Post’s ability to claim that Obama was A moderate Democrat, not just moderate, (he was neither), depends solely on them conveniently sliding the scale to the center in order to even begin citing metrics to support it.

I, through years of research, have personally sponsored, paid for, and successfully gained legal status (green card) for my wife while overcoming the 10 year ban in the process. I then Helped her apply for and eventually get citizenship.

Together we have applied for most of her family to immigrate here legally and currently have six applications pending. Altogether we have spent well over $10,000 along with countless hours of research and stress learning how our immigration (illegal and legal) system and laws actually works. What’s your experience? Other than regurgitating ignorance fueled falsehoods and out right lies force fed to you by liberal fake news outlets?

Last edited: