hiring illegals

Overpaid Union Thug

We live in a country where even the POTUS is investigated for suspected wrongdoings. The investigation proved the system works!

Never mind the hundreds of millions it costs American taxpayers for Trump to golf.

ffs

Trump, whether you like him or not, was spied on by police state liberals. Then invested ONLY because he won. Not because he committed a crime.

So you want to charge all the parents, suppose that means they should never have the opportunity for asylum?

"Under the new policy, adults will still be able to apply for asylum, but they may be detained while their cases are considered. Children will be treated as if they had arrived in the U.S. without an adult. Unaccompanied children from countries other than Mexico and Canada are placed with family or in shelters while their cases are considered by immigration courts, a process that can take years."

Does this Trump policy have a responsibility to keep track of the children and where they are placed, with which families?

Bush when you started, Obama when finished. Specifically why do you think Trump handles the immigration best? What is the effect Trump has, that neither Bush/Obama had?

There have been lots of changes but i specifically like how apprehensions in the interior of the country increased.

If an adult, parent or not, drags a kid through a cartel held, rape and human/drug smuggling corridor, exposing them to desert conditions with little to no food and water then yes they should be charged. The kids should be handed over to Mexico’s DCS.

Asylum is for political refugees. Not people that are too chicken :censored2: to oust their corrupt govt and cartels from power. Imagine if even half of the 11 million illegals stayed behind and voted or revolted if needed. They’d still greatly outnumber the corruption.

PT Car Washer

All going nowhere. All started by liberal :censored2: sore losers. They are investigating Trump. Not criminal behavior. It’s supposed to be the other way around. Unless you’re a police state liberal.
I guess if you call Impeachment proceedings nothing. Right now the only person protecting him is Nancy Pelosi. I don't understand why you are defending trump when he is the enemy of every working man and woman in this country.

Overpaid Union Thug

I guess if you call Impeachment proceedings nothing. Right now the only person protecting him is Nancy Pelosi. I don't understand why you are defending trump when he is the enemy of every working man and woman in this country.
Impeachment for what? Because he beat the establishment swamp in an election? LOL! Riiiiiight. If he's the enemy of the working man then why is the working man better off now than in recent history? And why are you defending illegal immigration while illegal alien workers are the actual threat to the working man in this country? Hmmmm.....

watdaflock?

And why are you defending illegal immigration while illegal alien workers are the actual threat to the working man in this country? Hmmmm.....
Not sure about you, but they checked my ID and SS info when I applied. The threat is....(drum roll please) the businesses who hire the illegals. The owners of these businesses need punished.
If illegals are getting official Government documents, a wall isn't going to fix that.
Google all the mass ICE raids across Trump country states like Ohio and Michigan. All of those massive garden and fruit farms (hiring illegals) is the problem.

PT Car Washer

Not sure about you, but they checked my ID and SS info when I applied. The threat is....(drum roll please) the businesses who hire the illegals. The owners of these businesses need punished.
If illegals are getting official Government documents, a wall isn't going to fix that.
Google all the mass ICE raids across Trump country states like Ohio and Michigan. All of those massive garden and fruit farms (hiring illegals) is the problem.
Not just farm workers. Go to any non Union construction site and see how many Mexican workers there are. Most, I am sure are legal, but I am sure some are also illegal. And I bet they earn more then a PT UPS Union member.

Overpaid Union Thug

If there are millions of illegal aliens able to pour over a virtually wide open border willing to work for a fraction of the cost then the employers will hire them. While that happens American workers (the working man) loses money and jobs. It’s common sense really. It’s not just farms that hire them. They use stolen/bought credentials to get hired.

watdaflock?

If there are millions of illegal aliens able to pour over a virtually wide open border willing to work for a fraction of the cost then the employers will hire them. While that happens American workers (the working man) loses money and jobs. It’s common sense really. It’s not just farms that hire them. They use stolen/bought credentials to get hired.
Do you even realize nearly half of all illegal immigrants are from overstaying visas? There is not "millions of illegal aliens" pouring over our border. They are already here......duh'.

Overpaid Union Thug

Do you even realize nearly half of all illegal immigrants are from overstaying visas? There is not "millions of illegal aliens" pouring over our border. They are already here......duh'.

If I use the liberal low ball estimate of 11 million illegals and subtract the half that overstayed visas that still leaves us with 5.5 million illegals. Simple math really.

Damn dude, do you even think about what you’re about to say before posting it?

Last edited:

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
So Andrew McCabe (a republican) FBI Agent, who started the investigation into Trump... Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia

Attorney General Jeff Sessions (a republican, APPOINTED by Trump) who decided that there was enough evidence to continue the investigation, and recuse himself.... Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia

Which made Dept. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (a republican).... Rod Rosenstein - Wikipedia

Appoint Attorney Robert Mueller (a republican) to lead the investigation into Trump (a republican)
Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

Which Mueller then lead the investigation.... is some how

All going nowhere. All started by liberal :censored2: sore losers. They are investigating Trump. Not criminal behavior. It’s supposed to be the other way around. Unless you’re a police state liberal.

“Started by liberal...sore losers?”

Sounds to me like republicans trying to spin this... cause ya know.... republicans started this whole investigation mess. Yet, Trump and others keep claiming the liberals are behind it. When clearly it was his own party the whole time...

Overpaid Union Thug

So Andrew McCabe (a republican) FBI Agent, who started the investigation into Trump... Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia

Attorney General Jeff Sessions (a republican, APPOINTED by Trump) who decided that there was enough evidence to continue the investigation, and recuse himself.... Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia

Which made Dept. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (a republican).... Rod Rosenstein - Wikipedia

Appoint Attorney Robert Mueller (a republican) to lead the investigation into Trump (a republican)
Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

Which Mueller then lead the investigation.... is some how

“Started by liberal...sore losers?”

Sounds to me like republicans trying to spin this... cause ya know.... republicans started this whole investigation mess. Yet, Trump and others keep claiming the liberals are behind it. When clearly it was his own party the whole time...

Spygate: The True Story of Collusion [Infographic]

Feeder665

Go big or go home!

Did you read, and research most of those people your article lists?

Again, most (I’ll admit not all) are Republican, or were appointed by Republicans to lead, or investigate Trump.

James Comey - Wikipedia - Republican

James Baker - Wikipedia - Republican. Appointed by Presidents Ford, Regan, Bush Sr.

John O. Brennan - Wikipedia - Former CIA director....Appointed by Bush Jr. (a republican)

Peter Strzok - Wikipedia - Asked by Mueller (a Republican) to assist him in the Trump investigation.

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
There is more evidence to support it than the Trump/Russia narrative. But your liberal “news” outlets refuse to report it. But I like the classic liberal tactic of pivoting from the issue (hiring illegals) to another (false Russian collusion and criminal conduct claims) when things aren’t going so well.

Ok. Let’s talk Illegal immigration.

Yes, some come here with ulterior motives. To have kids, mooch on our system, get our stellar free healthcare (sarcasm).

However,

No illegal immigrant can take social security. Yet some get fake cards and pay into the system.

Most of your fruit, and vegetables wouldn’t get picked. So you’d starve. Unless you want to do it for minimum wage? Or pay higher prices? Because inflation is a bitch.

Most are truly trying to escape the tyranny, and persecution they face at home.

Chances are, unless you are Native American, you yourself are, or the descendant of...an immigrant. Legal, or otherwise.

I am not saying I am against immigration reform, there needs to be something reasonable. Yet, a wall won’t fix anything. Seriously. It’s expensive and just won’t work. You can go over it, under it, or around it.

What the solution is, I won’t claim to know. I’m just a truck driver, and no, not a liberal one. Just one that tries to keep informed.

Overpaid Union Thug

Did you read, and research most of those people your article lists?

Again, most (I’ll admit not all) are Republican, or were appointed by Republicans to lead, or investigate Trump.

James Comey - Wikipedia - Republican

James Baker - Wikipedia - Republican. Appointed by Presidents Ford, Regan, Bush Sr.

John O. Brennan - Wikipedia - Former CIA director....Appointed by Bush Jr. (a republican)

Peter Strzok - Wikipedia - Asked by Mueller (a Republican) to assist him in the Trump investigation.

Liberals and swamp rat republicans both are responsible. All sore losers. But the spying apparatus (with the help of the liberal media) were having their strings pulled by leftists scumbags in power that were holdovers from Obama. Without those people the Russia narrative would have died sometime in early 2017. If not earlier. And the select handful of people you listed would still be mostly unknown to the average American voter.

Trump won fair and square.

Democrats were the ones that colluded with Russia, the intelligence community, and the media to try and oust Trump.

Illegal immigration and open borders are a threat to our jobs and security.

If you can’t see that then you are part of the problem.

BrownArmy

Liberals and swamp rat republicans both are responsible. All sore losers. But the spying apparatus (with the help of the liberal media) were having their strings pulled by leftists scumbags in power that were holdovers from Obama. Without those people the Russia narrative would have died sometime in early 2017. If not earlier. And the select handful of people you listed would still be mostly unknown to the average American voter.

Trump won fair and square.

Democrats were the ones that colluded with Russia, the intelligence community, and the media to try and oust Trump.

Illegal immigration and open borders are a threat to our jobs and security.

If you can’t see that then you are part of the problem.

Wrong.