hiring illegals

Overpaid Union Thug

This country is full.
Too many leeches on Society.
Close the borders.
Sterilize people on welfare.
Sterilize children of people on Welfare.
I’d gladly trade our leeches (Americans) for foreigners who really want to work and assimilate into our country. And honestly....quite a few of the employed Americans seem to hate this country so much that maybe they should take an immigrant’s place in their home country?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’d gladly trade our leeches (Americans) for foreigners who really want to work and assimilate into our country. And honestly....quite a few of the employed Americans seem to hate this country so much that maybe they should take an immigrant’s place in their home country?
Trouble is they don't assimilate, and being poor and uneducated, they take way more than they contribute.

Overpaid Union Thug

Trouble is they don't assimilate, and being poor and uneducated, they take way more than they contribute.

Many do. But there are many that don't. It's funny though because I personally know plenty of people (both legal and illegal) from various Latin American countries that were poor and uneducated but were somehow able to find work and avoid government "assistance" and drastically improve their lives almost immediately. But Americans of various education levels have lived here there whole lives and still "can't" get their shiiiite together. :sad2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When UPS some years ago started using E-Verify , a few long time employees I had known were let go. It was a shock to find out they were illegals. I know of myself & one other that were exempt from filling out that form. So UPS never found out if we were illegals.

oldngray

nowhere special
When UPS some years ago started using E-Verify , a few long time employees I had known were let go. It was a shock to find out they were illegals. I know of myself & one other that were exempt from filling out that form. So UPS never found out if we were illegals.
I think if you were hired before a certain date you were exempt. I know I never had to mess with it when it started.

542thruNthru

We had a few let go here as well.

watdaflock?

The Washington Post’s ability to claim that Obama was A moderate Democrat, not just moderate, (he was neither), depends solely on them conveniently sliding the scale to the center in order to even begin citing metrics to support it.

I, through years of research, have personally sponsored, paid for, and successfully gained legal status (green card) for my wife while overcoming the 10 year ban in the process. I then Helped her apply for and eventually get citizenship.

Together we have applied for most of her family to immigrate here legally and currently have six applications pending. Altogether we have spent well over $10,000 along with countless hours of research and stress learning how our immigration (illegal and legal) system and laws actually works. What’s your experience? Other than regurgitating ignorance fueled falsehoods and out right lies force fed to you by liberal fake news outlets?
Who was POTUS when your wife gained legal status? Just trying to learn what has changed. Are you for separating children from immigrant parents?

Overpaid Union Thug

Who was POTUS when your wife gained legal status? Just trying to learn what has changed. Are you for separating children from immigrant parents?

Bush when the process was started. Obama when it was finished. Neither had any affect on her case.

Yes children should be separated from their parents for dragging them through such a dangerous area. Parents that do so should be charged with child neglect.

PT Car Washer

Bush when the process was started. Obama when it was finished. Neither had any affect on her case.

Yes children should be separated from their parents for dragging them through such a dangerous area. Parents that do so should be charged with child neglect.
It could be that it was more dangerous to stay where they came from. Most are seeking refugee status.

Overpaid Union Thug

It could be that it was more dangerous to stay where they came from. Most are seeking refugee status.

Most are looking for work so they can send money home or to get on the government tit. And most are from Mexico therefore aren’t illegible for refugee status.

It’s far more dangerous to put your life, as well as your child’s, in the hands of the cartels (they control most of the smuggling routes) and to walk through the desert than to stay at home.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Some villages are now empty of people , since so many have traveled north. So who is there left to send money home to ?

Always said that Trump should have taxed those remittances. OK. does it. He could have found enough money to build dozens of walls.

Overpaid Union Thug

Some villages are now empty of people , since so many have traveled north. So who is there left to send money home to ?

Always said that Trump should have taxed those remittances. OK. does it. He could have found enough money to build dozens of walls.

There are 31 states in Mexico. There are plenty of villages that aren’t even close to being empty.

There are plenty of ways to pay for the wall. Including a way to actually make Mexicans help pay for it. An additional fee on immigration applications from Mexico was a good idea. Or the money that is being wasted on investigating Trump would have helped. Or the millions we send to other countries to help them secure their own borders.

Last edited:

watdaflock?

Who's going to charge them? They are not American citizens.

watdaflock?

I’m not going to entertain answering such a stupid question.
So you want to charge all the parents, suppose that means they should never have the opportunity for asylum?

"Under the new policy, adults will still be able to apply for asylum, but they may be detained while their cases are considered. Children will be treated as if they had arrived in the U.S. without an adult. Unaccompanied children from countries other than Mexico and Canada are placed with family or in shelters while their cases are considered by immigration courts, a process that can take years."

Does this Trump policy have a responsibility to keep track of the children and where they are placed, with which families?

Bush when you started, Obama when finished. Specifically why do you think Trump handles the immigration best? What is the effect Trump has, that neither Bush/Obama had?

Last edited:

watdaflock?

Or the money that is being wasted on investigating Trump would have helped. Or the millions we send to other countries to help them secure their own borders.
We live in a country where even the POTUS is investigated for suspected wrongdoings. The investigation proved the system works!

Never mind the hundreds of millions it costs American taxpayers for Trump to golf.

ffs

Last edited: