Hiring process

I interviewed 2 weeks ago and took my drug test the following day for a courier position . What’s the next step and how long does the full process usually take ? Thanks

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I interviewed 2 weeks ago and took my drug test the following day for a courier position . What’s the next step and how long does the full process usually take ? Thanks
The process usually takes 3-4 weeks give or take. If you have a clean record, chances are they’ll hire you. However, before you get gung-ho about being a courier, do some homework about Express like reading some of the threads on this forum. Perhaps you’ll see why there’s many positions available.

Proceed with caution.

vantexan

Thanks ! No tickets & No criminal history
You're in a much better position with the new pay plan than couriers in previous years. It's a hectic job, but not as physical as it used to be since a lot of freight went to Ground. At this point if they sent you for a physical and a drugscreen they're waiting on your background check. That usually takes some time. Good luck!

Nolimitz

12 new hires at my station. That’s just to fill current vacant routes. Let’s see how long they stay.
You have trks for 12 new hires? We cant hire anyone cause there is nothing left to drive out of our ancient fleet. Routes have been blown out for months and folks are getting mighty weary and injuries are way up.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You have trks for 12 new hires? We cant hire anyone cause there is nothing left to drive out of our ancient fleet. Routes have been blown out for months and folks are getting mighty weary and injuries are way up.
I think most open routes are PM routes. As it is we get a broadcast almost every day saying that there are no available trucks in the building and that pickups will go on AM couriers until PM couriers get a truck. A manager just told me yesterday that they will have some extra couriers “on the bench”. Lol.

Nolimitz

Rtes are so blown out here there are no "AM" couriers, everyone is bulked out w at least 110-130 stops. Today I had 115 and a full pup rte. My 900 was a brick leaving the station. Have not seen anyone back in before 1600 and our out bound leaves at 1745.

McFeely

Huge Member

I was just wondering how everybody else's turnover is at their station. We're hovering around 35% since Dec 26 of 2017...and just lost 2 more people in the last week.

At what point does Sr. Mgmt/Director/Memphis look at the turnover and make some changes?

MAKAVELI

I was just wondering how everybody else's turnover is at their station. We're hovering around 35% since Dec 26 of 2017...and just lost 2 more people in the last week.

At what point does Sr. Mgmt/Director/Memphis look at the turnover and make some changes?
Start slamming station and executive management on the sfa on a station level and that will get their attention.