HOFFA FAN?

Future

Victory Ride
If your blasting 1900 in co pays, maybe it's time to add a vegetable to your diet.
image.jpg
Thank you for your concern for my health....

10 point

Makes sense. Tim did say "bigger plan for this friend@&$in' country"
Taking away members autonomous rights is a "bigger plan" for dues paying members? Get real.
This leadership stepped on thousands of members who pay their salaries.
Wonder why people are really angry? It's even better that you support that. Nothing this "leadership" did against huge locals matters to people like you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Taking away members autonomous rights is a "bigger plan" for dues paying members? Get real.
Wonder why people are really angry? It's even better that you support that. Nothing this "leadership" did against huge locals matters to people like you.
National contracts like ours and the Master Freight agreement weren't always the way it was.
It was a dream of Hoffa Sr's and was only realized by ensuring local autonomy within the IBT bylaws.
That's another thing people have forgotten, that we need to make sure they remember.

This notion was crapped on when the present administration enacted an ill place trap door that is Art 12 sec 6 of the IBT Constitution.
It must be amended next summer at the convention.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What I do not support are local leaders that use politics to catapult themselves into the limelight. Just as you say that leaders took away your right to vote, the people that you support took away earning potential from a hell of a lot more teamster members.

10 point

What I do not support are local leaders that use politics to catapult themselves into the limelight. Just as you say that leaders took away your right to vote, the people that you support took away earning potential from a hell of a lot more teamster members.
I understand that's your opinion.

10 point

Fred wasn't recently "catapulted" into the "limelight".
He's pretty well known and popular already.
Wake up.

Inthegame

This notion was crapped on when the present administration enacted an ill place trap door that is Art 12 sec 6 of the IBT Constitution.
It must be amended next summer at the convention.
So what would the amendment be? 12/6 is there for a reason. What if a rogue local flat out decided nothing was good enough?
Should then national contracts not be allowed?

5habits100

Fred wasn't recently "catapulted" into the "limelight".
He's pretty well known and popular already.
Wake up.
Fred was on board and supported the Hoffa administration (he was also anti TDU) until he was taken off as the National Carhaul Director then he decided Hoffa wasn't any good. Look at when Fred was taken off as Director and when he decided to run last time. This is personal with him that's all. When he gets beat he will ride off into the sunset just like the other Fred did last election.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If your blasting 1900 in co pays, maybe it's time to add a vegetable to your diet.
Aren't you the one who was cheerleading Hoffa to impose this contract on those 3 locals, just so you could get your retro and raise just a little bit sooner?

Now here you are belittling someone else for having to spend A LOT of their own money BECAUSE of our lousy contract that Hoffa IMPOSED.

You are a piece of work. (I was going to use another word instead of work, but the mods would never let it fly)

Instigator

Fred was on board and supported the Hoffa administration (he was also anti TDU) until he was taken off as the National Carhaul Director then he decided Hoffa wasn't any good. Look at when Fred was taken off as Director and when he decided to run last time. This is personal with him that's all. When he gets beat he will ride off into the sunset just like the other Fred did last election.
Well you are wrong about that. Fred ran against the Hoffa slate while he was still Carhaul director. He was fired by Hoffa after the election was over. Fred decided Hoffa was no good long before the election.