HOFFA FIRES OBRIEN FOR BEING TOO AGGRESSIVE WITH UPS

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Isn't it obvious that they haven't been briefed yet?

Their heads must be spinning, as they approach original thought.

Give it a few hours, they'll get their orders and they will follow.

I was thinking something must be up

They've been awfully quiet the last few days

Gonna be a big conference call with their handlers

anHOURover

Attachments

• IMG_3952.PNG
    IMG_3952.PNG
    608.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And if you bothered to read it you would realize it was a resignation letter you half witted fleeb.
What letter are you reading?
First paragraph of the letter, Sean O states he got an email, firing him as Small Package Director.
So, wouldn't that make it too late for him to resign?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What letter are you reading?
First paragraph of the letter, Sean O states he got an email, firing him as Small Package Director.
So, wouldn't that make it too late for him to resign?
You are correct. Initially the correspondence was read to me in pieces. I jumped the gun in assuming. Would you forgive me? I'm pretty bummed by this.

anHOURover

You are correct. Initially the correspondence was read to me in pieces. I jumped the gun in assuming. Would you forgive me? I'm pretty bummed by this.
From now on your comments are to be taken with a grain of salt.
You are obviously not as close to the Boston Bully as you think you are.
FACT

Last edited by a moderator:

YoungerBrasherSmarterer

Fistin' the air
So we thought the IBT had changed. Information would be shared.
Membership would have a voice.
We now know from a H insider that will never happen as long as he is President.
We will go through a Brown Out again and a sub par contract will be forced down our throats.
The question remains and is pertinent.

HOW CAN ANYONE STILL SUPPORT THIS REGIME???

TT is running the IBT, and our cash is being funneled to people that use our hard work for their pyramid scheme. They are crooks, and the only people that can support them are either using the same system to take funds from members, or are people who are lied to by those that they trust, in positions of power. It's sickening!

Spongebob1

You and I haven't always agreed on here, but let me say I was impressed when Sean reached out and offered an "olive branch"" to FZ and he accepted it, and wanted to work together for the betterment of this Union and I believe it would of been a "win win" for all of us, the two of them have the energy, the smarts, and the know how to get it done, a lot of people had hope, and now H has just squashed it!
H needs to go,

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You and I haven't always agreed on here, but let me say I was impressed when Sean reached out and offered an "olive branch"" to FZ and he accepted it, and wanted to work together for the betterment of this Union and I believe it would of been a "win win" for all of us, the two of them have the energy, the smarts, and the know how to get it done, a lot of people had hope, and now H has just squashed it!
H needs to go,
My loyalty is to Sean. That's all I really have to say.