HOFFA FIRES OBRIEN FOR BEING TOO AGGRESSIVE WITH UPS

A

Article 3

@Article 3 wtf is your deal? You tired of telling the mods on me? What do you "identify" with today?
image (2).jpeg
I
There, there, there. Alas, another Hoffa lover eats a little more crow.
I'm sure your blanky will be out of the dryer soon. Your SMD and WTFs on here are a bit crass. Try using civil language towards others and your potty mouth won't get edited.
IMG_20170906_230553.jpg

P.S. Don't start what you can't finish on here.
This is why I don't believe what I hear over what I've seen. I could say a whole lot more but for the sake of what's left of this union hierarchy I'll stow it for awhile. It looks like we'll have to amend our proposals to a little bit less since our starting quarterback got traded before the first game. What garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
View attachment 154666 I
There, there, there. Alas, another Hoffa lover eats a little more crow.
I'm sure your blanky will be out of the dryer soon.
View attachment 154667
Well if you've been here for longer than the last 4 weeks, you would know that my loyalty has always been with Sean. And anyone that knows me knows that I've always said that there are better options than Hoffa. And that statement was a direct reflection of Sean being better than Hoffa. I could care less about the event itself, I'm bummed (as most should) because we will get a crap contract at a time when we needed it the most. But I'm sure you could care less. I've analyzed you already. Not impressed. I'm confident Sean will surpass this. Eat crow? How about you :censored2:.

A

Article 3

Well if you've been here for longer than the last 4 weeks, you would know that my loyalty has always been with Sean. And anyone that knows me knows that I've always said that there are better options than Hoffa. And that statement was a direct reflection of Sean being better than Hoffa. I could care less about the event itself, I'm bummed (as most should) because we will get a crap contract at a time when we needed it the most. But I'm sure you could care less. I've analyzed you already. Not impressed. I'm confident Sean will surpass this. Eat crow? How about you eat D.
How is it that you have the ability to "analyze" anything when your vocabulary is less than a second grader's in the hood?

You come on here responding to multiple posts trying to "sell" your ibt koolaid and then your idol cans one of the two people who actually can relate to the people who pay their salaries.

You'll never get it if you're a legend in your own mind. Cheap cheerleaders are a dime a dozen.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How is it that you have the ability to "analyze" anything when your vocabulary is less than a second grader's in the hood?

You come on here responding to multiple posts trying to "sell" your ibt koolaid and then your idol cans one of the two people who actually can relate to the people who pay their salaries.

You'll never get it if you're a legend in your own mind. Cheap cheerleaders are a dime a dozen.
And pretent keyboard warrior d's like you get squashed on a daily basis. Your "chip" is laughable. Of course I talk like a second grader in the hood, how else would you be able to understand me? Btw, very offensive of you. Night, sweet lips.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Reading O's letter tells you everything you need to know. H had his secretary send an e-mail firing O. He didn't have the courage to look the man in the eye and do it in person. This is our leader in the most important time going into contract negotiations. They must be smiling in Atlanta.
Maybe I can text the sup the next time I defend an employee for a perceived infraction instead of doing it in person.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Reading O's letter tells you everything you need to know. H had his secretary send an e-mail firing O. He didn't have the courage to look the man in the eye and do it in person. This is our leader in the most important time going into contract negotiations. They must be smiling in Atlanta.
Maybe I can text the sup the next time I defend an employee for a perceived infraction instead of doing it in person.

I'm not sure if they are smiling or not. Our new director may be qualified but Sean was doing all the right things to get it passed. Local 25 always turns out a huge vote and usually in favor of the national Contracts. Pull out Local 89 as well and you may have a huge block of people voting no just because they are being excluded. SMH. I'm still going to wait to see what the Contract looks like before I make a decision.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

That is not the way you treat people that have your back.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Maybe this guy will get us a good contract he is spending our dues:
TODD T, SPCL ASST TO GP
Salary Breakdown (2015)
Total Compensation
$174,934.00
  • Gross Salary: $159,111.00
  • Allowances: $4,080.00
  • Official Business: $1,892.00
  • Other Compensation: $9,851.00

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Certainly an interesting chain of events.

It's to early to tell, what UPS is discussing or thinking.

No doubt.

We will know soon enough.

Still got almost a year on the current contract.

-Bug-
What happened to your "Contract Proposal" thread?.....

......not that I ever bought in to the notion that anybody was ever really "buying" our ideas.

Although, now in hindsight, maybe one guy was?....

.....to his demise.

~Bbbl~™