HOFFA FIRES OBRIEN FOR BEING TOO AGGRESSIVE WITH UPS

Tom Brown

Denis T, the new package division director is highly respected amongst his peers and the members. He is known as an honest, stand up guy. And unlike Sean, he has vast experience with negotiating, administrating and working as a rank and filer under the UPS agreement. Denis will do a great job leading the Teamsters negotiating team.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Denis T, the new package division director is highly respected amongst his peers and the members. He is known as an honest, stand up guy. And unlike Sean, he has vast experience with negotiating, administrating and working as a rank and filer under the UPS agreement. Denis will do a great job leading the Teamsters negotiating team.
upload_2017-9-6_16-6-56.jpeg

It's not polite to talk with your mouth full.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Denis T the new package division director is highly respected amongst his peers and the members. He is known as an honest, stand up guy. And unlike Sean, he has vast experience with negotiating, administrating and working as a rank and filer under the UPS agreement. Denis will do a great job leading the Teamsters negotiating team.

Good Lord what frickin sheet show

Sorry boys but this is embarrassing

UPS gonna have anything they want

Can't wait to see howyou spin this

anHOURover

Please, don't worry about this.
Don't worry about the change of plans?
Are you serious brother ?
Why should we not worry?
Guess I was right by saying the Boston bully won't visit PHL. My contacts tell me the Boston bully was supposed to visit Chicago today. (Cach)...
Hmmmmm

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You can't be serious!!

It wasn't that long ago your crew was acting like SO was the second coming

What changed?
Isn't it obvious that they haven't been briefed yet?

Their heads must be spinning, as they approach original thought.

Give it a few hours, they'll get their orders and they will follow.