HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

10 point

Do you really think that Trump gives a :censored2: what people think about him or the legacy he will leave behind?
Do you really think I care about what Trump does or owns?

Contentment is great gain.

I know families that are tight and happy with a $40,000 yearly income.

My grandpa died when I was working at a factory years ago. The foreman over my shift walked up to me and asked me if that was my grandpa's obituary in the paper. I told him "yes, it was, why do you ask?"
He replied that his mother told him to tell me that she worked with him at the factory he retired from and that if it was my grandfather that she wanted me to know that "he was a good man".

His pension was $90/month, he owned a $39,000 house, 1970 Rambler Ambassador, and had $5,000 in the bank.

That comment from a factory worker's mom always helps me to remember what is truly important in prosperity and in tough times.

Cats in the cradle Upstate.

Inthegame

He replied that his mother told him to tell me that she worked with him at the factory he retired from and that if it was my grandfather that she wanted me to know that "he was a good man".
That's good stuff right there... and isn't that really what it's all about? Good post 10 point.

BTW, I had a '62 Rambler American so maybe, just maybe...

anHOURover

Successful lawyer and millionaire? Yeah sounds like a real failure to me.
Corporate lawyer and horrible leader!!
Do you really think our teamsters of tomorrow are going to have a promising future?
This man if elected will be bringing 2 tier wages to ups !! You heard it hear first! He sleeps with the enemy! Ask the thousands of teamsters who's vote he stole!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Because he is trying make money off of hard working teamsters. If he was such a standup guy, he would not accept a dime from people. He's trying to empathize with us but can't.
Jack in the box makes money off hard working teamsters.

I don't see any posts from you about them.

Bottom rung

26 years in.

Average annual $70-75K

No to low cost health insurance.

$5K/month pension. Less in most areas.

Yeah he has really failed this Mester.
Fixed.
Average annual after ten years part time and a four year progession $70k

5k pension in the bog.

He failed all of us when he stripped us of our voting rights, you clearly don't care as you got what you want friend everyone else.

Do you really think I care about what Trump does or owns?

Contentment is great gain.

I know families that are tight and happy with a $40,000 yearly income.

My grandpa died when I was working at a factory years ago. The foreman over my shift walked up to me and asked me if that was my grandpa's obituary in the paper. I told him "yes, it was, why do you ask?"

His pension was $90/month, he owned a $39,000 house, 1970 Rambler Ambassador, and had $5,000 in the bank.

That comment from a factory worker's mom always helps me to remember what is truly important in prosperity and in tough times.

Cats in the cradle Upstate.
My dads father told me I was the son of my mother. He was a great man. One of the greatest men I'll ever know. He told me this when I was like 8. It was an ultimate insult accept I didn't know it at the time. I think about this insult sometimes and get a good chuckle about it. Life's a cruel life.

10 point

My dads father told me I was the son of my mother. He was a great man. One of the greatest men I'll ever know. He told me this when I was like 8. It was an ultimate insult accept I didn't know it at the time. I think about this insult sometimes and get a good chuckle about it. Life's a cruel life.
It's what we make of it.

It makes us fighters or failures.

Look at yourself now... and I think you already know the answer to the above statement.
Brother.

anHOURover

Tell that to the people that used to work for overnight.
Everyone who I know at ups freight would love to take back time and stay with over nite and be non union!! Ask around!! Mass Firings and dhead mangers didn't exist during over nite days!
Being a teamster under that corporate lawyer is not what it once was !! This hoffa is a sell out !!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What we have was achieved over the last century by many Teamsters and has been greatly diminished over the last decade and a half.
It amazes me how people can't see this.
You should embellish a little more on your passive aggressive statements. So you would be happier still making $18.76 per hour and $3.46 in health and pension? Opposed to $34 and 18 respectively? Yeah, sounds like it sucks now.

Everyone who I know at ups freight would love to take back time and stay with over nite and be non union!! Ask around!! Mass Firings and dhead mangers didn't exist during over nite days!
Being a teamster under that corporate lawyer is not what it once was !! This hoffa is a sell out !!
The members in my local and another local over love being teamsters. You must be in a weak local. Are you one of those scabs who doesn't pay dues?