HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I helped flush you into Teamcare. Welcome to Teamcare.
Actually what you did really didn't matter either way, did it?
It was time wasted and irrelevant in reality.
The IBT would have enacted Art 12 sec 6 of the Constitution and it would have been imposed on me anyway.
Enjoy your false sense of accomplishment.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The IBT would have enacted Art 12 sec 6 of the Constitution and it would have been imposed on me anyway.
I did admire how your Local rallied though, so I guess there was some reason to revel, while you were being played by the IBT.

Whatever. I got something and you know it. I helped my members just like I've always done. I got invited and took it. You got invited and you made an excuse. I'm up early helping out my members and I'm also up late. It's a laugher that you discount what I've done. I see animosity:)

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yea we got the real deal in charge. One of the brightest and freshest teamster minds. You are jelious.
I mean...I just don't know what you're saying to Siri???
You better get to bed.
All that getting up early and staying up late to help your members has you slurring your words.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Whatever. I got something and you know it. I helped my members just like I've always done. I got invited and took it. You got invited and you made an excuse. I'm up early helping out my members and I'm also up late. It's a laugher that you discount what I've done. I see animosity:)
Are you familiar with the term "rubber stamp"?

I mean...I just don't know what you're saying to Siri???
You better get to bed.
All that getting up early and staying up late to help your members has you slurring your words.
Preacher tells the truth and it hurts. Time for you to break out some big words. I don't want the last laugh but it's going to be inevitable I can see.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Fixed.
Average annual after ten years part time and a four year progession $70k

5k pension in the bog.

He failed all of us when he stripped us of our voting rights, you clearly don't care as you got what you want friend everyone else.

The average annual I gave was mine.

The IBT did what was best for the members as a whole.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did your supervisor tell you that nonsense? They stripped the voting rights from the members, that's best for the members?

I figured that one out all on my own.

Local 89 had 3 tries to get it right. They voted no 3 times, thinking that by doing so they would be able to keep their healthcare, which everyone knew from the start was not going to be an option. The IBT realized that putting it a 4th vote would change nothing so they did what was right for the majority and imposed the contract on Local 89 and, guess what-----Teamcare is not nearly as bad as everyone thought it would be.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The majority were happy with their contract and Hoffa, if he decides to run again, will win in a landslide as there will not be a viable candidate to run against him.

I personally believe that he will decide not to run. He is 73 and his health is not the best. It's not like he needs the money (or the aggravation).

The days of a Joe Union running the Teamsters are thankfully behind us. We need someone with the business acumen to deal with the major employers, including UPS, not someone who will stonewall any efforts at compromise.

Would I have been upset that a contract that I had voted no on twice was the contract that I am now forced to abide by? Absolutely but an impartial person would be the first to tell me that the IBT did what was right for the majority of the members.

So the rest of should get screwed over because you are worried about a stinking raise today and not a brighter future down the road?

If I recall correctly your pension fund,isn't fully funded? With the last Federal budget, they can cut retiree benefits. Something to think about.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Screwed over? Industry leading pay and benefits and you feel that you are "entitled" to more?

My pension will be there when I retire.

It may not be there for my younger co-workers.