Hoffa / Hall are sellouts

Obviously you don't have a clue of what you're talking about. I was on the negotiating committee and these are my thoughts. We were bargaining for our membership and were sold out by Hoffa, Hall, and your boy O. I don't need anyone to tell me anything about Fred. One thing I will tell you about him is he won't take sh&t from anyone including Hoffa, Hall, and your boy when it comes to standing with his members.
So what you are saying slick is that you are to scared to ask him about this picture? Kinda weak.

Instigator

View attachment 47973 @Instigator ask Fred about this one as well. Every local got it.
Don't have to ask him about it. We lived through it. They filed the reopener notice late and the IBT lied about the facts. Because it was filed late we did not have a right to strike for one year genius. That's what the contract says. Read it sometime. They gave up their bargaining leverage for what? Because their in bed with UPS?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Obviously you don't have a clue of what you're talking about. I was on the negotiating committee and these are my thoughts. We were bargaining for our membership and were sold out by Hoffa, Hall, and your boy O. I don't need anyone to tell me anything about Fred. One thing I will tell you about him is he won't take sh&t from anyone including Hoffa, Hall, and your boy when it comes to standing with his members.
Actually, he will take s$&t. He will take it all. Witnessed it first hand.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Don't have to ask him about it. We lived through it. They filed the reopener notice late and the IBT lied about the facts. Because it was filed late we did not have a right to strike for one year genius. That's what the contract says. Read it sometime. They gave up their bargaining leverage for what? Because their in bed with UPS?
The fix was in from the beginning.
Welcome to TeamCare.

I know there's a Meth epidemic in your state but really. Dude you are so so lost.

I misread your post.

I thought it said a "Math" epidemic.

Either one.... fits ?

-Bug-
Listen dude. I have to get up at 1 am to go get more signatures for my Boy hall. I already worked 11:5 hours today. I have to fall asleep and I can't do this if you are going to cause me to keep laughing. Keep it up and I'll have to turn off the phone. Please tone it down I have to get a little sleepy.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Listen dude. I have to get up at 1 am to go get more signatures for my Boy hall. I already worked 11:5 hours today. I have to fall asleep and I can't do this if you are going to cause me to keep laughing. Keep it up and I'll have to turn off the phone. Please tone it down I have to get a little sleepy.
Maybe you should take "matters into your own hands"?
kleenex-tissue-box-profile.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
To tired for that and it kinda unprofessional to talk about that on this forum. You better watch out someone will tell on you for sexual innuendo.
Is that against the rules?

Good thing I went with the Kleenex picture instead of the hand lotion pic.

I have been learning the TOS, one violation at a time, since I joined.