holiday as a report

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Is that in your rider?

Yes.

C) All work performed on Holidays will be paid at the rate of time and one-half (1 1/2). Any time worked on the designated days off outside the normal work week shall be paid for at the rate of time and one-half (1 1/2). There will be a minimum of eight (8) hours or ten (10) hours pay depending upon the guarantee of the job selected.

542thruNthru

Yes.

C) All work performed on Holidays will be paid at the rate of time and one-half (1 1/2). Any time worked on the designated days off outside the normal work week shall be paid for at the rate of time and one-half (1 1/2). There will be a minimum of eight (8) hours or ten (10) hours pay depending upon the guarantee of the job selected.

Very nice

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Only if you worked 5 days during the week.
tenor (17).gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Only if you have five punches.
Option days and paid holidays count toward the five punches.

Nope:

IMG_0573 (1).jpg

I apologize for this being a bit hard to read. This was the last day that I worked before retiring. I worked on Monday and then took my last two personal and sick days (each) to close out the week. I worked 8.2 hours, which was broken out accordingly, and received 32 hours for my paid days. The 32 hours DID NOT COUNT toward hours worked.

Johney

Nope:

View attachment 274150

I apologize for this being a bit hard to read. This was the last day that I worked before retiring. I worked on Monday and then took my last two personal and sick days (each) to close out the week. I worked 8.2 hours, which was broken out accordingly, and received 32 hours for my paid days. The 32 hours DID NOT COUNT toward hours worked.
It's not going to show towards "hours worked" because you didn't work, but it will count as reports.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Nope:

View attachment 274150

And if you had come in to work that Saturday, those Saturday hours would have been paid at time and a half (at least where I’m at).

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
in the 804 anything over 8 is OT. if your M-friend and you work 6th punch saturday it is time and a half REGARDLESS of what you do during the week. bang three days, go home early the other two. take a couple scheduled off no pay it dont matter. hours worked on any holiday including black friday is double time UNLESS its an air only operation. learned that the hard way last new years eve. skeleton crew was asked for with a clerk and a car washer for 4 hours and me and my buddy went in only to wind up with straight time for our effort.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
As someone who is a RPCD works 6 days a week by choice outside of peak, and is in the Southern Supplement, I can 100% tell you that working today is OT provided you worked Mon,Tues,Wend, and Friday.

I can also tell you if you worked 4 days during a week and used an option day during that week, Saturday would also net you OT all day.

I can provide paystubs from both instances that prove it but IDGAF enough after writing this to even bother.