Holiday Pay when you're off with a home injury

Observer

I've been collecting short term disability because of an injury suffered at home. I was not paid for Independence Day. I was unable to locate anything in either in the contract book or the supplemental. I'm in Central States. It's been awhile since I've been off when this situation happens. Could anyone enlighten me regarding this issue? Thanks in advance.

542thruNthru

I've been collecting short term disability because of an injury suffered at home. I was not paid for Independence Day. I was unable to locate anything in either in the contract book or the supplemental. I'm in Central States. It's been awhile since I've been off when this situation happens. Could anyone enlighten me regarding this issue? Thanks in advance.
Screenshot_20210719-065701_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Where you paid by STD for July 4?

542thruNthru

Almost.

Section 6

"All full-time and part-time seniority employees are entitled to holiday pay if the holiday falls within the first (1st) thirty (30) days of absence due to illness or non-occupational injury, or layoff, or within the first (1st) six (6) months of absence due to occupational injury."
I made the classic mistake of not reading the whole article because I found what I wanted.