homeland security

klein

Für Meno :)
Do you know David Suzuki ?

I remember him once on a show, saying people have the votes, and people should vote in ordinary people, not "career politicians" or lawyers, etc.
But, the hard working ones.

And, I think Calgary listened to that movement.
It's about time !
I rather have an ordinary citizen in power, then some jackass, that only went from 1 school to another.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The next federal election is set for May 2, 2011 and campaigns are in full swing. Canadian Muslims’ reactions to elections and political campaigns vary significantly; some participate for personal reasons, others for community benefit, and many others do not participate at all.
What is the proper approach and what is not? To help Muslims answer this question, the following points are presented for your reflection:
We should support only those non-Muslim candidates who are willing to present and support a Private Members’ Bill making it a hate-crime to publicly associate Islam to terrorism, whether in written, spoken, printed, broadcast or electronic media. At the same time, we must take a balanced approach instead of being carried away by a single issue. The following are examples of other important issues against which we should evaluate all candidates.

klein

Whats wrong with that Baba, you guys had Cassius Clay, alias Mohammad Ali converting to Islam.
Did you fear him at the time ?

There were other celebrities too that followed the same as him.

Whats wrong with that Baba, you guys had Cassius Clay, alias Mohammad Ali converting to Islam.
Did you fear him at the time ?

There were other celebrities too that followed the same as him.
You have out done yourself now. You can stop anytime because you have proven what I have thought for months.
What did Baba's post have to do with celebrities converting to islam ?
Did you even notice the part that was in bold type? Here I'll give you another chance to ignore it:
We should support only those non-Muslim candidates who are willing to present and support a Private Members’ Bill making it a hate-crime to publicly associate Islam to terrorism, whether in written, spoken, printed, broadcast or electronic media.
Seriously does that not bother you?
For one thing, these new hate crime laws are not needed but this would go far beyond stupid and fall into the danger zone. This should be a huge red flag. This is nothing more than limiting free speech. I can't say about canada but in the USA that is a Constitutional right.
Example, if some was to mention that a guy that bombed an airport was islamic even though as the bomb exploded he was yelling " PRAISE ALLAH", one could be charged with a crime. I simply can not believe that isn't worrisome for you. It is a proven fact that islamic radicals are indeed terrorist. NO, I am not saying or even implying that all believers in islam are terrorists. I know one thing, if the word islam was replace with christian in the news report you'd be raise three kinds of hell about it.

klein

You don't even know your own constitutional rights !
Is it ok, to call every black person the N word ?
What happened to those names that we all once used ?
Mailman, policeman, milkman, postman, etc ?

You tell me, you have more murders then we do, so when every white guy kills another, you slam them another Christian kills ?
Some might even say "god bless America" before they do the works of Oklahoma Bombing, does the press slam that as another Christian bombed a buliding ?
Or another Christian robbed a bank ?

Oh, I suppose not, Christians are good law abiding citizens, and they have the right to carry a gun, - they would never do those things, right ?
To slam an entire religion based on a few bad apples, don't you think, it's wrong ?

moreluck

golden ticket member

You tell me, you have more murders then we do, so when every white guy kills another, you slam them another Christian kills ?
Some might even say "god bless America" before they do the works of Oklahoma Bombing, does the press slam that as another Christian bombed a buliding ?

Oh, I suppose not, Christians are good law abiding citizens, and they have the right to carry a gun, - they would never do those things, right ?
To slam an entire religion based on a few bad apples, don't you think, it's wrong ?

OK, my brain processed none of this.........what are you rambling about?

klein

It's about Canada not being able to call Muslims that have committed a crime, that Islam religion striked, again !

Are you drunk?
Oh yea, I do know my Constitutional rights.
Is it OK to use the "N" word? no it isn't ok, but it isn't illegal either. Specially depending on the usage at the time.
What on earth are you talking about? Mailman, policeman, milkman, postman, etc ..what about them, I use on a regular bases. Well except milkman, we don't have those here anymore.

If just before they pull the trigger, they yell, " In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I kill you", yea I would probably call them an extremist nutjob christian.
Oh now, your making crap up again. There was never a claim by McVey that he bombed the building in OKC in the name of God. As far as I am aware there was never any evidence presented or statement by him that what he did was religious motivated.
When did anyone rob a bank in the name of God?

Actually a true Christian would not do any of those things and they sure wouldn't do them in the name of God.
Two things wrong with the wording of your question. First of all there a a few million extremist muslims that are ready to kill in the name of Allah.Second, I never slammed to entire islam faith.

klein

Where is you evidence that everytime a Muslim kills someone, he/she announces "Allah is Great" ?

I heard "God be with me" in America !

It's about Canada not being able to call Muslims that have committed a crime, that Islam religion striked, again !
If you really believe that is all there is to it, your a fool. READ the sentence.
We should support only those non-Muslim candidates who are willing to present and support a Private Members’ Bill making it a hate-crime to publicly associate Islam to terrorism, whether in written, spoken, printed, broadcast or electronic media.

That doesn't say, unless it was an islamic suicide bomber, or a muslim extremeist, not even when it is a fact that it was someone acting in the name of islam and allah....it says associate islam with terrorism...that means in ANY way. The fact is there are terrorist that act in the name of their religion EVERYDAY, somewhere in this world. That law could dang well prevent the truth being told to the public.

klein

I can put up with that. I will never hear the words of Islamic fighters, AGAIN !

You in the US, you can, and put all the peas into 1 pot.

Wouldn't it be irrelevant if Ghaddafi said, Christian believers are bombing us ?

I can put up with that. I will never hear the words of Islamic fighters, AGAIN !

Wouldn't it be irrelevant if Ghaddafi said, Christian believers are bombing us ?
You're still lying and answer the question...who do you claim said "God be with me" in America and what was the situation. Try telling the truth this time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In the 9-11 investigation.....

An excerpt reads: "When the confrontation begins, strike like champions who do not want to go back to this world. Shout, 'Allahu Akbar,' because this strikes fear in the hearts of the non-believers." Also, in the cockpit voice recorders found at the crash site of Flight 93, the hijackers are heard to be reciting the Takbir as the plane plummeted toward the ground.[6][7][8][9]

Allahu Akbar (God is Great)is what they shout for war, praise, happy or battle. Kind of an all purpose phrase. It will be shouted as they slit your throat from ear to ear and will be the last thing you hear before you die.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I thought it was "peas in a pod"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Are Al Qaeda Tactics & IED’s the Next Border Threat?

Almost 2,000 Detonators Found on Mexico Border

Police discovered 1,994 detonator cartridges inside a pickup truck in this northern border metropolis, Mexico’s federal Public Safety Office said Tuesday.
Officers noticed the abandoned vehicle because its headlights were on and it was missing license plates, according to an official statement.
The truck was left in the Kilometro 20 neighborhood of Ciudad Juárez, Mexico’s murder capital and the scene of car bombings blamed on drug cartels. When they inspected the vehicle, police found several boxes full of detonator cartridges, which are used to ignite the charge in explosive devices.
This city just across the border from El Paso, Texas, is the main battleground in a brutal turf war between the Juárez and Sinaloa drug cartels.