Hooded Sweatshirt

ContainmentIssue

Evening. I learned today through a few other drivers that our division manager doesn't want us to wear "hoodies" anymore, in fact he made a driver remove his before going on route. Now, for years we were told and understood we could wear them as long as they either were brown with the shield logo, or when worn under the Ups vest. I have always worn a brown hooded sweatshirt under my vest without issue, has anyone heard or seen this as a new appearance standard?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Evening. I learned today through a few other drivers that our division manager doesn't want us to wear "hoodies" anymore, in fact he made a driver remove his before going on route. Now, for years we were told and understood we could wear them as long as they either were brown with the shield logo, or when worn under the Ups vest. I have always worn a brown hooded sweatshirt under my vest without issue, has anyone heard or seen this as a new appearance standard?
That’s not new. No hoodies allowed here for 20 years at least. Some guys wear them, nothing is said. More guys wear them, “no hoodies guys”.

ContainmentIssue

That’s not new. No hoodies allowed here for 20 years at least. Some guys wear them, nothing is said. More guys wear them, “no hoodies guys”.
Ok thanks, this division manager just started a few months ago, not sure if the old one didn't enforce it or just didn't notice. Either way my center manager never said anything before.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Dye your hair purple or green and identify as a swamp rabbit and Aunt Carol will welcome you with open arms. Its wildly important that everything is welcome at ups. Just dont cut into her profits.

Yolo

Seen people wear hoodies, t shirts they order from wish or alibaba and they all look so awful.

HyperBrn

The general rule is, if you can’t order it from the OMS, it’s not part of the accepted uniform.
Except for socks. We can't order socks internally. We have to use amazon, or some aramark site. And pay for them ourselves. But of course, exceptions to every rule. Lulz

542thruNthru

You in the Central region?

Sixth Punch Sense

This happens to us once a year. PCM blah blah can't believe how you are dressed, clean it up. Next day everyone still in hoodies.

542thruNthru

you usually are
giphy-82.gif

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Guarantee you he put it back on at the first stop.