Uniform Guideline Will Be Enforced!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
The BS thing about the uniform enforcement is they pick and choose who to mess with. I work with 30 year feeder drivers that come in everyday, unshaven, wearing a brown sweatshirt. They walk right up to the counter and no one says a word. I come in with one button out of place and they’re trying to walk me off. It’s a joke.

Most places actually don't care what feeder drivers wear, unless they are on a TDP or CPU job making contact with the customer.

Most feeder jobs just go hub to hub, or center to hub and vice versa, and the customers never see them.

If you're seeing customers everyday, yes, UPS wants you in their uniform looking somewhat professional.

SALTY

This is standard issue at my building.
IMG_4197.JPG

NEOdriver

I haven't seen a single driver with a beard in our building out of our two centers. The center I'm in has just over 100 drivers, not sure about the other one in the building

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
At a CPU today , a young driver came in with , corn rows on his head , two earrings , black sneakers with orange trim , tattooed hands and his pants sagging !!! I was clean shaven, pressed pants and shined shoes , but I did have a sweat shirt on that had the UPS brand on it ,, I hope they’d say something to me !!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
At a CPU today , a young driver came in with , corn rows on his head , two earrings , black sneakers with orange trim , tattooed hands and his pants sagging !!! I was clean shaven, pressed pants and shined shoes , but I did have a sweat shirt on that had the UPS brand on it ,, I hope they’d say something to me !!!
Our feeder Dept is starting to look like duck dynasty... we have so many beard exceptions that there are guys that are foregoing shaving and not getting the notes and mgt is none the wiser...everybody just blends in... we have more carhartt and other non uniform items being worn than actual uniforms...you want us to work at night in 20 degrees or cooler and you give us polyester.... ummm yeah, not going to work unless it’s supplemented with my own gear also

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Where did you get the sweatshirt cove???