Uniform Guideline Will Be Enforced!

browndevil

In my building the beard rules are getting lax and tattoo rules are being ignored. We have a newish hire with full neck tattoos.
What tattoo rules? We have fully sleeved and neck on both male and female drivers with exposed tats. I'm an older driver ( 50+) and I could not care less. UPS is going to be hard pressed to find new employees without an exposed tattoo.

542thruNthru

What tattoo rules? We have fully sleeved and neck on both male and female drivers with exposed tats. I'm an older driver ( 50+) and I could not care less. UPS is going to be hard pressed to find new employees without an exposed tattoo.

These tattoo rules.
sketch-1552776854340.png

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I am your age as well , and been here a long time , just frustrating how the rules are bent and twisted to fit the new generation , we had to abide by them !
I can remember being sent up to the office and bow beaten by them for not having a belt ! But I also know it’s not 1989 today !

browndevil

I am your age as well , and been here a long time , just frustrating how the rules are bent and twisted to fit the new generation , we had to abide by them !
I can remember being sent up to the office and bow beaten by them for not having a belt ! But I also know it’s not 1989 today !
Do you ever wonder what the generation before us was bitching about us?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Where did you get the sweatshirt cove???
We got a local feeder driver's wife who does embroidery as a side business, does t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies with your CB handle, feeder dept, and a little graphic of a UPS tractor trailer. Based on how many guys I see wearing them she's making a mint.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We got a local feeder driver's wife who does embroidery as a side business, does t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies with your CB handle, feeder dept, and a little graphic of a UPS tractor trailer. Based on how many guys I see wearing them she's making a mint.
maybe I’ll get one with my shifting mobile number on it.....even though I have a run that is over the road. Does she have a website???