Uniform Guideline Will Be Enforced!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by over9five, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

Still wearing my Riversides.

Haven't worn a Twin Hill yet.

2. Old Man Jingles

Old Man Jingles Rat out of a cage

You're in feeder ... right
    That's the good thing about your uniforms being custom made by Omar the Tentmaker ... they last forever.

3. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Don't know where you are but I'm sure your supplement like mine has a article about uniforms.

Me personally I'd show up with shorts split wide open down the middle and hand them a grievance. You get a day off and uniforms NDA. :)

sketch-1552121482057.png sketch-1552121482923.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

I do both, and yes, went from a 36" waist to a 38" but am now back to a 36"

No tents for me.

5. Sickofit

Sickofit Well-Known Member

Just tell me how do we figure out the rules of a moving target issue?

The hair length issue, the socks color issue, the color of undergarments showing issue, the belt issue, the shoes issue.

They are all enforced (or not) differently and asserted differently.

Does anyone actually know the rules, JAC and/or National decisions on these things?

6. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

Riversides were the best

7. RolloTony Brown Town

RolloTony Brown Town Active Member

If Napoleon Petro didn’t retire everyone would already be on warning letter for it lol

@over9five

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2019
  8. Boston25

Boston25 Active Member

I heard he was a :censored2:

9. RolloTony Brown Town

RolloTony Brown Town Active Member

He despised anything associated with local 25 and specifically Chema. Jobs got cut and moved out of Chema.

From what I’ve heard it’s gotten better since he left but teamsters don’t have short memories.

10. S.F. Rush

S.F. Rush All Encompassing Member

There are two drivers in our center that have full beards with a drs note. Management have always “enforced” dress codes. But when it comes down to it, just get your air off in time is what they really care to “enforce”. Everything else is just talk.

11. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

The BS thing about the uniform enforcement is they pick and choose who to mess with. I work with 30 year feeder drivers that come in everyday, unshaven, wearing a brown sweatshirt. They walk right up to the counter and no one says a word. I come in with one button out of place and they’re trying to walk me off. It’s a joke.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  12. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

You must be a pushover

13. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

The exact opposite. That’s why they mess with me for every little thing. I would actually say the drivers that get away being out of uniform are the pushovers. The kind that jump out of their seat when an on road rings their cellphone? “Yes boss, right away boss” those are the drivers they let get away with murder.

You a runner, burrheadd?

14. Netsua 3:16

Netsua 3:16 Active Member

Dude as long as you're wearing brown UPS gear.....I don't understand the big deal. They won't let me wear the zip up helper pullover with the horizontal silver reflective stripe....yet they don't say sheet about all the guys with custom UPS hats. Just a dumb game. Hopefully someday I'll be delivering bearded with white Jordan's on. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY is going to refuse delivery, nor decline to pick UPS as a shipper because the guy on their route has a Fu Manchu. This is 2019.

15. djkre8r

djkre8r Member

What happened to the new uniforms they posted a picture of several months ago?

16. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

They’ll purchase them with the intrest off our retro checks...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

They pulled this a couple years ago down here, no more feeder sweatshirts, no more safety jackets, only UPS uniforms and safety vests. It lasted about a minute.

18. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Toe to Toes

Chema is like Florida UPS management.

They are all sent there to die.

19. 1BROWNWRENCH

1BROWNWRENCH Amateur Malthusian

I remember an appearance episode years ago where we all got shirts and pants forced on us. Glad they got that out of their system.

20. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Absolutley, beep beep