Hooded Sweatshirt

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Love this new company , you can wear sneakers , have a man bun , earrings and a beard down to your ball bag and wear your sagging pants ,,, but a hoodie ,, gets you an office visit ,, dam

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It goes all the way back to 1982 or 83.

The decision says as long as you are wearing your uniform overtop "identifying" you as a UPS employee,

you can wear what ever you want underneath.

Probably has to do the “hoodies” “face masking”
Home invasions caught on camera... the ones with the armed pre twenty’s holding a package and yelling “UPS”..any UPS driver knows not to yell or wait for the door to open...it ain’t going to happen...knock once, sticky notice and off the porch in 10 seconds...

:chaseups:

Future PVD’s be aware...dress appropriately and
be professional out there, especially at night and the rural areas...

:2guns: :runcirclsmiley2:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Probably has to do the “hoodies” “face masking”
Home invasions caught on camera... the ones with the armed pre twenty’s holding a package and yelling “UPS”..any UPS driver knows not to yell or wait for the door to open...it ain’t going to happen...knock once, sticky notice and off the porch in 10 seconds...

:chaseups:

Future PVD’s be aware...dress appropriately and
be professional out there, especially at night and the rural areas...

:2guns: :runcirclsmiley2:

It's almost like fire safety.

Stop.. Drop.. and roll. :biggrin:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Love this new company , you can wear sneakers , have a man bun , earrings and a beard down to your ball bag and wear your sagging pants ,,, but a hoodie ,, gets you an office visit ,, dam

Everybody is profiling now.. it ain’t a police requirement...if you do not look the part expect more scrutiny 🧐..

Basic survival instincts...and it is not a racial issue either. It is called just plain common sense..

UPS and the post office do have the advantage with the safety of our residential customers by having long term employees...Amazon does not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Evening. I learned today through a few other drivers that our division manager doesn't want us to wear "hoodies" anymore, in fact he made a driver remove his before going on route. Now, for years we were told and understood we could wear them as long as they either were brown with the shield logo, or when worn under the Ups vest. I have always worn a brown hooded sweatshirt under my vest without issue, has anyone heard or seen this as a new appearance standard?
Not UPS issued. Take it off. No whining or carrying on.

Now endless posts from BrownCafe Tough Guys with stories of how they took the hoodie, wrapped their fist, and punched the center manager in the face! Then they put the hoodie on and drove out the building.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Wearing a hoodie while delivering at night around here will increase your chances of being shot by 10 times.
That is only because everybody will think you're a crazy person for not wearing a snow suit. Now go chop up the ice in your toilet bowl so you can flush it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Now endless posts from BrownCafe Tough Guys with stories of how they took the hoodie, wrapped their fist, and punched the center manager in the face! Then they put the hoodie on and drove out the building.

More like.... endless posts from "nobody" low level management pukes.

This is to funny.

Brownwind

Yep. If it’s not issued we aren’t supposed to wear it. Socks are a different story. Usually when it’s cooler and your acting professional they will let it pass.

It was explained to us that the hood on blocks side vision. Hood goes on accidents go up.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Lmfao!

WorknLateHuh

you forgot the part where... after I punched him, I unhooked the rear door chain while he was staring right at me, and I drove off without it connected.