Hooded Sweatshirt

542thruNthru

Peaks almost here and they’re worried about hoodies
🤦‍♂️
I was yanked into the office once for saying something like that. We had a new DM and she was focused on socks all Oct and Nov. Suddenly peak hits and we are drowning in packages. Not enough of anything.

DM, center manager and my on road are standing in a group talking about what they are going to do and I walk up and say to my manager.

"Maybe if we were more focus on how we were going to deliver packages this peak and not what color socks people are wearing. We might have been better prepared."

Then walked away

I was pulled into the office so fast. Manager mad at me for saying that in front of his boss. I said "what it's the truth! Who gives a damn about socks during peak!"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1667521573633.png

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I was yanked into the office once for saying something like that. We had a new DM and she was focused on socks all Oct and Nov. Suddenly peak hits and we are drowning in packages. Not enough of anything.

DM, center manager and my on road are standing in a group talking about what they are going to do and I walk up and say to my manager.

"Maybe if we were more focus on how we were going to deliver packages this peak and not what color socks people are wearing. We might have been better prepared."

Then walked away

I was pulled into the office so fast. Manager mad at me for saying that in front of his boss. I said "what it's the truth! Who gives a damn about socks during peak!"
You’re not allowed to say the truth around here …but dishonesty is a fireable offense…SMH
🧔‍♂️✊

Family

Then walked away

Wtf

MostHelpNeeded

Been wearing one all my years here. As soon as it gets colder, it goes on. It's the perfect top layer, I don't know why the company is so against it. The hood keeps your neck warm, it's a life saver in the snow. You can wear a bunch of layers under, and none of it's visible. They're comfortable, you can move in them, they're brown, and have the logo, and WE ARE PAYING FOR THEM.

Local management never cares. Especially with the ones with the logo now. It's only when their boss says something, or 'special guests' are coming. Flavor of the week type thing. When they're cracking down, I just carry it in and throw it on later. So does everyone who wears one. They don't care. They have to know we do it. As long we clear whoever's watching, they couldn't care less.

Oh, and whoever made that comment about losing your peripheral because of the hood. Umm, yes. The jackets also have hoods?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Then walked away

Sounds like YOU have ... a bad case of “ a failure to communication”...🆒👍 Luke.

Watch your step
“Boy” !

ManInBrown

Uniform appearance standard is on a case by case basis. They like you, they don’t say anything, you don’t show up with a tube of Vaseline in your back pocket eagerly awaiting to be bent over every day, they say something. Been that way forever.

HavenoEDD

Handful of guys wear them in our center.
Two weeks ago PCM warning about hoodies and other uniform.
Next day same guys still wearing them.
Nothing happened.

Happens every year. Flavor of the month thing.