Hope IE has to run routes when we strike

IESucks

Did it in 1997, it was no big deal. Spent the morning picking through trailers and finding packages destined for the hospital, loaded up a van with said packages, and then drove through the picket line of guys I had NEVER seen before or since, on my way to the hospital with those packages.
Wow. A van and one stop. You should be proud

IESucks

Did it in 1997, it was no big deal. Spent the morning picking through trailers and finding packages destined for the hospital, loaded up a van with said packages, and then drove through the picket line of guys I had NEVER seen before or since, on my way to the hospital with those packages.
I'm talking about routes. Not pick and choose

dudebro

I'm talking about routes. Not pick and choose

Sorry, I'm on the committee that picks and chooses. You may have been too timid to make those choices and wanted all the thinking done for you.

I wasn't going out on that route to impress....you. I was making sure the hospital had the supplies that were caught in our system.

I've been on a peak route with 300 stops by myself in a residential area. They either all come off - or 14 hours comes up. Whatever, either way.... actually, the physical work with no mental engagement every now and then is rather... refreshing.

IESucks

Sorry, I'm on the committee that picks and chooses. You may have been too timid to make those choices and wanted all the thinking done for you.

I wasn't going out on that route to impress....you. I was making sure the hospital had the supplies that were caught in our system.

I've been on a peak route with 300 stops by myself in a residential area. They either all come off - or 14 hours comes up. Whatever, either way.... actually, the physical work with no mental engagement every now and then is rather... refreshing.
Yawn

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I took one for the team...

C3C7E6CD-9490-42AD-BC36-0F5CC2C6FD5D.gif