Hope IE has to run routes when we strike

35years

Gravy route
Those generations of management made you want to go the extra mile for the company.
Common sense prevailed.
Now, children are driving the car at the local level.
Sometimes you just shake your head and marvel at the level of freshman leadership we deal with daily.
delete

Last edited:

35years

Gravy route
this

i keep telling you guys that your days suck in part because your Ops sups are lazy but nooo it’s always IE just giving bad plans :rolleyes:
I was off with an injury years ago. (office duty)
I spent 40 hours cleaning up my DOL.
I made it perfect.
It would save a driver 1/2 an hour, everyday.
Manager asked if I had looped before, since there were no apparent gaps in the sequencing.

Lazy management team decided it would be too much work to enter all the sequence changes, they had wanted me to fix just a few things.
Now ORION is a complete mess everyday no matter what they try, since the RDO is not correct.

I have made an extra 1/2 hour of OT everyday for the last several years because they would not put down the Starbucks for a few hours to enter the changes.

The new reality at UPS.

Last edited:

Heavy Package

We had some PVDs for peak. All but one quit in the first week. The other quit in the second week.

Our PVD's were a complete joke. One day got a DIAD message saying to use a PVD and he was coming to meet me. I never met him. Dispatch told him where I was and he followed me around for about an hour stop for stop. I thought he was a sup watching me, but after an hour he comes up to my truck and tells me he needs packages to deliver. I told him no, he calls the center and then drives away. Never saw him again.