hot lunch box

mainebrown

I'm looking to save money on lunch...i'm tired of bringing cold sandwiches for lunch, and tired of eating out everyday. I came across this heated lunchbox, seems like a great idea because i have a battery booster with 12volt plug in...anyone every use one?

helenofcalifornia

I am so tired of eating out for lunch with other drivers. Maybe once or twice a week, but not every day. I think I am going to start going to the local gym and take a spinning class at lunch. I see these ladies come out dripping in sweat and full of energy. Anybody else go to the gym during lunch?

My main problem will be where to park that big brown truck for an hour.

rod

Retired 22 years
I am so tired of eating out for lunch with other drivers. Maybe once or twice a week, but not every day. I think I am going to start going to the local gym and take a spinning class at lunch. I see these ladies come out dripping in sweat and full of energy. Anybody else go to the gym during lunch?

just double park it like you do the rest of the day:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Sounds like a good idea. You could then alternate between hot and cold lunches, that you've prepared at home. This idea would save you some cash, and you might find yourself eating much more nutritional meals. Let us know how it's working for you, down the road, LOL, no pun intended.

Just back into a regular parking spot. If your car is a 1000, I'd take 2 spots that are in line with each other. Good luck on your new habit. I know that when I started out at the gym, I took it easy and built up to where I am now. Too much at once usually makes the gym a downer when you have to choose between that and something else.

I go in the morning before work. This helps me by preparing my body for what's ahead, as well as keeping me healthy. Let us know how it goes, Helen, I know you're working on your swimsuit figure.

tracker2762

On my old trip I used to eat lunch at a gym and then do a half hour workout. Sometimes I 'd bring my swim suit and go to the spa to loosen up the old muscles. In the summer I would take extra set of clothes and take a shower and change in to a dry uniform. I bid off that trip and that's about the only thing I miss about it. Although with my new area I dont sweat so it was worth the switch. Less work too