How could anyone say preload is harder?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The unload is actually were most of the old people go in my building...well not old...but it's almost a preferred position. While loading isn't any harder physically, there's more that can go wrong. Not everyone can load, everyone can unload. For some people building walls just doesn't seem to make sense. Me, I have this weird knack of seeing packages come down the chutes and know where I can place em. I think too many people look at just the immediate package and gets lost on where to put it. If there's no place to put it, then it's backfill. If it's too big for back fill, to the side it goes...next.

I think that anyone who really doesnt know how to load after 2 days and building a great wall needs a brain cell transplant. Not everyone can unload WELL. I'm not talking about taking an hour to unload a little trailer. Try making one of them old guys in your hub unload a filled up trailer in less than 25 minutes with a metro that only extends half way into the truck then I'll admit that anyone can unload. You have to have a lot of perseverance and stamina and a good work ethic to be a good unloader. Out of everyone in my hub, I'm the only good unloader. I know the old guys that you're talking about thats in the unload section, they're the ones that skip the package cars that have boxes filled up with screws and twenty 68 ib small square boxes laying on the ground inside the package cars. That's not called unloading. That's called making the good unloaders' jobs harder.