How do driver helpers make extra money with the BYOD system?

Hello,

just curious how us helpers “earn extra money” with this BYOD app that I have installed now. There’s no how-to anywhere so, figured I’d throw it browncafes way. My driver thinks it’s for PVDs.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello,

just curious how us helpers “earn extra money” with this BYOD app that I have installed now. There’s no how-to anywhere so, figured I’d throw it browncafes way. My driver thinks it’s for PVDs.

it doubles as an Uber app when you get done helping. switch it to uber and make money hauling people around

Roller252

I heard they get $5 a day for using their own phone with the UPS app. Sounds like we need this in the next contract I'll take $5/day $25/wk $1300/yr or they can just stop calling

Sixth Punch Sense

I did this kind of.

You need to download the app on your phone. It has to be started on a UPS computer, you login in with your employee number. Then it isapproved by a administer. After which you will receive an specific code through your email that you enter after downloading the app. After which you go through a bunch of prompts accepting term and agreements.

I was whatever fine, been doing a lot of helping lately and we are short on Diads and the phones they provide are not the greatest in reliability so yeah I'll try it. The last prompt was, did not screenshot it so this is memory, you give the right to xxxx to control your phone. Really it's the craziest thing I ever saw. Who the :censored2: would do that. I guess I did up till that point and deleted everything, should have known better

Edit. My code is still active so went through the steps again this is verbatim the final prompt.

Installing this profile will allow the administrator at xxxx to remotely manage your phone. The administrator may collet personal data, add/remove accounts and restrictions, and install, manage, and list apps on your phone

Last edited: