How do you beat the heat?

Cementups

Box Monkey
93 is way better than most "recreational" golfers.

​We gotta get together sometime.

Shot a 98 today at a new (to me) course, Royal Oaks in Lebanon. 48/50. Had the wheels fall off a couple holes but overall I was actually quite satisfied with how I played. Just wish I could have brought it together a little better. Next time.

20140702_142447.jpg
Keep yourself dry!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If I drove past the UPS truck parked with tighty whiteys hanging from the mirror, I think it was a driver code....like if this truck's a rockin. ....don't come a knockin. ...lol

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
When I get home I peel off the nasty wet browns, shower (again), eat the dinner my wife saved me from when everyone else in the house ate 3 hours earlier, drink about 4 tall glasses of sugar free kool-aid, pull out my tablet and surf the web a bit then either watch tv, a movie on my laptop or read an e-book on my tablet. This gets me to about 11:30-midnight then I hit the rack.
Sad I posted this a year ago and my routine hasn't changed a bit...and starting movie in 3...2...1...

today i did my ride around and it was a boiler. i am actually shocked there wasn't product/packages hurt in the package car just due to the insane heat in the rear of the car. we check for the vent it was open but i be surprised if the temps where not well into the 100's, outside temp was 94

oldngray

nowhere special
today i did my ride around and it was a boiler. i am actually shocked there wasn't product/packages hurt in the package car just due to the insane heat in the rear of the car. we check for the vent it was open but i be surprised if the temps where not well into the 100's, outside temp was 94

The trucks get a LOT hotter than that. Probably 20 or 30 degrees above outside temperature if its a sunny day.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If I drove past the UPS truck parked with tighty whiteys hanging from the mirror, I think it was a driver code....like if this truck's a rockin. ....don't come a knockin. ...lol
I went totally FREE WILLEY STYLE today. That's right Jumpman was rockin the invisible man droors today DADDY O lol. That's how I roll on a stupid crazy hot day like today lol. FREE WILLEY godddammitt lmfao.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I went totally FREE WILLEY STYLE today. That's right Jumpman was rockin the invisible man droors today DADDY O lol. That's how I roll on a stupid crazy hot day like today lol. FREE WILLEY godddammitt lmfao.
Coarse brown synthetic polyester and a brass zipper chafing up against my junk all day? No thanks, I don't freeball, I need some support down there and it had better be 100% cotton that wicks away moisture. Guys, if you want to know why your wife/girlfriend insists on wearing a bra, try going commando for a day at work and you will understand.

Z

ZQXC

You're rolling the dice with these sorry Twin Hill pants. Dice could come up snake eyes, and the snake will escape.

Indecisi0n

Do you ever get ass sweat marks coming through the back?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Coarse brown synthetic polyester and a brass zipper chafing up against my junk all day? No thanks, I don't freeball, I need some support down there and it had better be 100% cotton that wicks away moisture. Guys, if you want to know why your wife/girlfriend insists on wearing a bra, try going commando for a day at work and you will understand.
He's right...sweating in a shirt with no bra? The chafing would be terrible.....no thanks. That's why they invented sports bras....and AC....and office jobs with comfy chairs. i gotta get one of those. ...lol

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The current temp up here, 1450 feet above the valley at the summit of my route is 64 degrees with a steady 25mph wind. I'm actually going to close the driver side door because the breeze is making it a bit chilly and I forgot to bring a coat to work. Dont worry about me though, I can always run the heater if I need to....
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1404436167.423638.jpg