How do you guys handle helping others with stops/vice versa?

GenericUsername

Hey all,

Curious how everyone goes about helping others or being helped during their day. Normally, if I ever get help, I'll give whoever is helping me the easy stuff or things that come off quick. If they know the route, I always give them the board and let them choose what to take.

The other day I had to help someone and instead of me getting the gravy stuff to bust out 30-40 stops pretty quick, I got 20 stops of irregs and overweights, apartments, and town houses. Not that I'm bitching because a stop is a stop, but I don't think the 20 I did greatly improved the other guy's day whereas taking more stops would've been better for him. Your thoughts?

Hey all,

Curious how everyone goes about helping others or being helped during their day. Normally, if I ever get help, I'll give whoever is helping me the easy stuff or things that come off quick. If they know the route, I always give them the board and let them choose what to take.

The other day I had to help someone and instead of me getting the gravy stuff to bust out 30-40 stops pretty quick, I got 20 stops of irregs and overweights, apartments, and town houses. Not that I'm bitching because a stop is a stop, but I don't think the 20 I did greatly improved the other guy's day whereas taking more stops would've been better for him. Your thoughts?
Doing your own stops and not making him help, would have been better for him.

GenericUsername

Helping Pfft!!

Back in the day you delivered whatever
was on the car. There was no help no way to get ahold of them if their were

Why do you need help?

I haven't had help in quite some time to be honest. I was just annoyed at the situation I was in the other day and thought I'd give my own personal experience on it. The last time I got help was when someone had to dump their route and I ended up with an extra 75 stops because I was the closest person to the dude that dumped the route.