How do you guys stay so fat?

Gear

Parts on Order
All the drivers in my center look like Calvin Klein models. Totally ripped, and handsome. I cant think of 1 overweight driver. I have no idea what the OP is talking about.

KOG72

I’m full of it
IMG_2891.JPG

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's very common to gain weight when working in the middle of the night. Not getting enough rest tends to facilitate weight gain. I am on FMLA for 6 weeks and dropped 21 pounds in 3 weeks just from getting enough rest every night. I should be whipped back into shape when I return to work in Dec :-)

One thing that helps is pack a small lunch the night before your shift. Take with you to work and eat several hours into your morning shift. This prevents the temptation of stopping and picking up a large portion of McDonalds, Jack In The Box, etc....
I can say with 100% certainty that you didn't lose 21 lbs in 3 weeks just from getting some sleep.

P

pickup

All the drivers in my center look like Calvin Klein models. Totally ripped, and handsome. I cant think of 1 overweight driver. I have no idea what the OP is talking about.

Maybe he saw the feeder drivers waiting around in the hub in the area behind where they are loading the trailers that said feeder drivers will take when loading is finished.