How does a center manager get terminated- on topic only, no jokes or rudeness please.

At what point does a ups center manager actually recieve discipline for harassment?
In a nut shell this man has a bad taste in his mouth for me, now I admit I can be cocky, and at times I'm late but I always get the job done and get it done correctly. He has suspended me, and he fired me once and I got my job back, now he follows me harassing me on my route. Today he followed me I seen him so I stopped my truck he hopped in the ups truck I was driving and starts verbally attacking me complaining to me to about other drivers getting it done, telling me how crappy he thinks I am and further saying I don't deserve to be on his pay roll going on and on and on so I just stepped out of the truck smoked a cigarette and refused any further conversation with him I also recorded his ranting I have filled numerous grievances on him for harassment, called the hotline, spoken with HR... nothing is done at this point what should be my next step?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
You might try writing a letter to corporate hr explaining how he is acting toward you. I've done it, and nothing puts fear in a manager like a visit from corporate. I don't know who is over corporate hr now, but should be pretty easy to find out. Just remember to be completely honest.

At what point does a ups center manager actually recieve discipline for harassment?
In a nut shell this man has a bad taste in his mouth for me, now I admit I can be cocky, and at times I'm late but I always get the job done and get it done correctly. He has suspended me, and he fired me once and I got my job back, now he follows me harassing me on my route. Today he followed me I seen him so I stopped my truck he hopped in the ups truck I was driving and starts verbally attacking me complaining to me to about other drivers getting it done, telling me how crappy he thinks I am and further saying I don't deserve to be on his pay roll going on and on and on so I just stepped out of the truck smoked a cigarette and refused any further conversation with him I also recorded his ranting I have filled numerous grievances on him for harassment, called the hotline, spoken with HR... nothing is done at this point what should be my next step?
To be honest, in my experience, corporate may come to the conclusion he’s ready for a promotion. They seem to really seek that type of individual. I’m more confident that they’ll ignore your concerns. I hope I’m wrong, speaking from experience. Hope it gets better. I know it beats you down.
Demand your BA fights that behavior.

F

Frankie's Friend

Why did you stop the truck when you saw him?
And...
Suspensions and terminations?
Is there more to the story that's evidently gone on for a long time?

Next time he gets aggressive with you just call the cops and after work go file a restraining order on him.
One of my friends did this and they moved the center manager.

Future

Victory Ride
Labor board

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hang in there brother. The way they move management around these days, just remember, he’ll be off to somewhere else, and you’ll still be in the center for a long time to come.

Future

Victory Ride
Hang in there brother. The way they move management around these days, just remember, he’ll be off to somewhere else, and you’ll still be in the center for a long time to come.
We had one go bat ass crazy .... they tried moving him around the building in other positions ....he works out of his home now doing something

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We had one go bat ass crazy .... they tried moving him around the building in other positions ....he works out of his home now doing something
I had we had one like that, when she got moved, I wanted to throw a party. Made my life miserable for a while.

M

MenInBrown

First you would need to file a harassment and/or discrimination grievance. If it persist after that, you will be able to sue him and ups. A simple letter from an attorney will stop it completely. Been there done that. What I found out was, if you want UPS to be liable for anything, they have to know about it. That’s why it’s important to file. That lets UPS know what’s going on. Now UPS is liable for his actions which they will not want to pay for.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
First you would need to file a harassment and/or discrimination grievance. If it persist after that, you will be able to sue him and ups. A simple letter from an attorney will stop it completely. Been there done that. What I found out was, if you want UPS to be liable for anything, they have to know about it. That’s why it’s important to file. That lets UPS know what’s going on. Now UPS is liable for his actions which they will not want to pay for.
The culture here breeds this kind of behavior....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Agreed, but so do bungholes who constantly friend* up and get their jobs back. Put targets on everyone there ,and make it easy to justify management being an ass in their eyes
We talking someone who is a total friend up or someone who can’t keep up with the runners and scammers and now they are considered a friend up....there is a difference..