How is amazon prime week for everyone?

KingofFluff

Cool story bruh
giphy.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm guessing you're in a small building. Probably 80-90 drivers?

A center to me is a office with a center manager, on road sups, a dispatch and a few oms. Also 60-100 drivers.

Each center in our buildings has at least that. Your building is call a center because it's probably one center. I'm guessing the center also has a name like "packageville" center right?
Hey no reason to be a Richard. You’re already a yuppie.

PT Car Washer

What am I missing here? A center is a building, a building is a center. What is a "center" to you?
I work in a building that has a Feeder Hub and 2 delivery Centers. Used to have 3 but they were combined years ago. Used to be a District also. We have 2 center managers and his on road sups and dispatch sups and office people. Plus I think the center manager may also have another 1 belt building he is responsible for.

JL 0513

I'm guessing you're in a small building. Probably 80-90 drivers?

A center to me is a office with a center manager, on road sups, a dispatch and a few oms. Also 60-100 drivers.

Each center in our buildings has at least that. Your building is a center because it's probably one center. I'm guessing the center also has a name like "packageville" center right?

Weird. I've been on this board for like 6 years and have never heard this before. All of our buildings in my district is one center.

I assume this center labeling is just because there's too many drivers in the particular building to be managed and dispatched by one team. Nothing like that up here.

"Packageville" LOL, was that a joke? Our centers are just named after the city/town.

Siveriano

3rd day over 9.5 already requested a grievance for this and another one for harassment as according to my manager he cant understand why 30 more stops will bring me 1 hour later to the building.
Also next week gonna file because my time card is short 1 minute and i already asked them to fix it and they didnt.

PT Car Washer

Weird. I've been on this board for like 6 years and have never heard this before. All of our buildings in my district is one center.

I assume this center labeling is just because there's too many drivers in the particular building to be managed and dispatched by one team. Nothing like that up here.

"Packageville" LOL, was that a joke? Our centers are just named after the city/town.
Probably an administration reason. Like a center manager should have 60 drivers and 3 driver sups who have 20 drivers they are responsible for. Or whatever the number is. A center manager responsibilities are definitely greater now then ever before with less experienced drivers and supervisors. Disposable management.

542thruNthru

Honestly packageville wasn't trying to be funny or a joke. Just knew centers are named after areas.

Don't know but I believe centers are made to calculate numbers and their stupid metrics easier. It probably also weeds out bad areas/problems easier.