How long until I can go back to Integrad?

Failed my driving test because I am from a super remote area and literally wasn't familiar with yellow flashing left arrow. Mortifying experience. I was rocking out my commentary, Timms and driver drill too. But you have to travel 50 miles from my hometown to even find a stop light, 100+ miles in any direction to find a yellow flashing arrow, and even in those cities a) they arent common & b) they have a sign next to them that gives directions.

Anyway, how long before I can go back? I have heard 6 months and I have heard 2 years.

Box Ox

Is this breaking a rule, or are you just worried about my safety?

Terms of Service and Rules | BrownCafe - UPSers talking about UPS

“8.) You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. No posting screenshots or text from private conversations, text messages, email, or any other private communication. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.”

Lol. I gaped at it for a second waiting for a green arrow. I figured it out, but my instructor recognized that I wasn't familiar with it. I had never encountered one before.

How are you at roundabouts?
Just fine. Those are a lot more common.

I know it sounds nuts, but I had never encountered a yellow flashing arrow before. I am from the middle of nowhere. Like all the towns within 100 miles are under 4,000 people. Mine has a population of 550 and the main town where we shop and go to school has 2,600.

Never really thought about it before but when we go out of town, which isn't often, hubby drives.

And the traffic didn't get to me a bit. I was calm and comfortable.

Go ahead, laugh it up:) Someone has to be from podunk.