How long until I can go back to Integrad?

Box Ox

Since I found your very hot Instagram account I am worried about your safety

4vfomh.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
What is a roundabout?
complete waste of city funds and property space because people run through yield signs with no regard and get in nasty t-bone collisions, or use stop signs but that just completely elimitates the benefit of having build a roundabout.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
blinking yellow = unprotected left turn. idk why they would fail an entire drive test for this reason unless you did something stupid like run through traffic.

IESucks

Failed my driving test because I am from a super remote area and literally wasn't familiar with yellow flashing left arrow. Mortifying experience. I was rocking out my commentary, Timms and driver drill too. But you have to travel 50 miles from my hometown to even find a stop light, 100+ miles in any direction to find a yellow flashing arrow, and even in those cities a) they arent common & b) they have a sign next to them that gives directions.

Anyway, how long before I can go back? I have heard 6 months and I have heard 2 years.
Never. One shot...ups is on to the next victim

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

blinking yellow = unprotected left turn. idk why they would fail an entire drive test for this reason unless you did something stupid like run through traffic.

Sounds like she encountered the sign, had no idea what it meant and rather than ask the instructor she just sat there before deciding what to do.

Sounds like she encountered the sign, had no idea what it meant and rather than ask the instructor she just sat there before deciding what to do.
Not EXACTLY.

I looked at it once, thought about it for a sec and watched what the cars ahead were doing. Ok, got it... But I eased into the intersection to make it through because it was a fast light. When it changed, my poor fried brain reverted back to "wait, where is the red arrow?" and that is where I hesitated and stared blankly for about 2 seconds before I regained my composure and turned.